BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Samantha M.
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I've never been disappointed by any of the elf products I've used until I bought this. It was extremely drying and I couldn't get anymore product out of it after using it three times.
alexandra v.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Pink Petal more...
I like this because itll stay on your lips for a long time and can really help line them but i wasn't crazy about the color so i put lipstick on top so when the lipstick wears off the lipstain will have mixed a bit with the lipstick and still have color.
Arielle D.
I had this in Pink Petal. My first use was wonderful. It gave me a nice natural stain. However, when I came back to it a few days later, completely useless. No color payoff, felt terrible on my lips like rubbing a marker on them. Very disappointing.
Paris G.
The color stays on very well and stays in place. Doesn't have a foul taste to it and easy to apply. Great smell. I have gotten some on my shirt and it washed right out. Over all, I would get all the colors.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I'm not a fan of this stain because it doesn't apply very well. I found it sort of patchy and it ran after wearing it a while. The color was pretty though and it was good for the price. Probably wouldn't repurchase though.
Rachel R.
McDonough, GA
This stain is amazing!! It lasts forever and it's so good, it's sometimes hard to get off. I'm obsessed with Berry Blush and I love to layer Elf's Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Sangria Secrets over top and it's perfect. These are affordable and great!! I recommend them.
LaRhonda D.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I was gifted this lip stain and I must say.. I did not like it. It dried entirely to fast and as I was applying it, it felt as though I was having to tug on my lips to get an even application. Thanks goodness, I did not spend my money on this item.
Hannah B.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Pink Petal more...
I really love this lip stain! It adds a nice, delicate and natural bit of color to my lips without drying them out. It's super affordable too! E.l.f. is definitely a favorite of mine
Amanda B.
New Albany, IN
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
Very disappointed in this product. Completely dried up almost immediately. The applicator was difficult to use but I think that was partially because the product was dry. It is very inexpensive but I usually have better success with e.l.f. products. I would not purchase the lip stain again.
Gisselle D.
saddle brook, NJ
The lip stain worked wonders. It stayed on my lips for a long time and made my lips colorful and full of live. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants nice looking lips for a long period of time
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.