BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
Smells ok and keeps lips stained well during the night just not so much during the day when Im eating lunch and/or dinner but going out on the town its super I really like the colors and you cant beat the price
Gena C.
Chicopee, MA
Wasn't the best lip stain I've ever used. It did not last very long. The color started coming off through out the day, and it almost looked a little bit flakey. It does not take much for it to come off. I love lip stains and I really liked the color a lot but I just wasn't a fan.
Reana O.
The one in berry blush is my absolute favorite fall lip product. It has a nice red purple tint that is just gorgeous. I find that the product does last like half a day. It is drying tho and it's very bad to apply alone so I put a Chapstick underneath and it works great! And you can't beat the price either!
Abby H.
Great Bend, KS
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
This lip stain applies easily, like using a marker, and lasts for a long time. I let it dry/set and then follow with shiny, clear balm or gloss. My husband looooves the red lip look on me! Note: Repeated, vigorous kissing does wear off the color eventually, but it does not smear.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Pink Petal more...
I was super unimpressed with this item. The color is nice, but makes your lips look very dry and chapped. There's really not as much pigment as I would typically wear. I would not buy this again, and would not recommend it to anyone. If you make a mistake, it will stain your skin.
Liz V.
I lovedon't the color of this lip stain but once dried it made my lips feel a little sticky ando dry. I hade to apply a 2nd layer so it covered all my lips. It's pretty cheap and I found it at walmart.
Carolina E.
You get beautiful color and it doesn't smudge off like gloss or lipstick I can wear it and drink and eat with no worry of it coming off. This is a great product but the color is not as true as I would like it to be I was hoping for more of a very purple color, but it's a lot more pinkish red a little disappointing but still great.
Alexa R.
Bolling Afb, DC
I don't really like this product. It makes my lips look gross and chapped. I've tried exfoliating right before I apply this product and it still looks awful. I would not buy it again.
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I love the texture of this product. My lips have never looked this great! I recommend this brand to anyone with already thick lips. Doesn't work as great on thin lips, but makes them look more bold!
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I bought these on a whim. Just a few colors at first. I hadn't had much luck with pen style lip stains. These one work very well. You can adjust the color by adding more color. It dries fast and you can put a gloss over it with effecting the color. I ended up buying them all.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.