3 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.
How To Use:
- Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
- For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.
Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)
Top Questions See all 243 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
- "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
- "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
- "It works great but I have to reapply a few times during the day." in 1 review
I actually Loved this product. The colors are very lovely. They don't last very long product wise. But for $2 I definitely think it's worth buying. The Wine Color was my Favorite.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
It was a pretty color, but it won't apply evenly on my lips. It would show up brighter on the middle of my lips to where it looked like my lips were bleeding. It is also pretty hard to take off, so I had to just cover it with lipstick. I would try it again later because the price is so cheap, but maybe that's why it has its problems.
This lip stain lasts a long time but isn’t as bright. You can barely tell it’s there. My product also dried out super quickly. It only lasted about a month and I used it 2-3 times. Not much product at all.
This product Is very good and I would definitely recommend because it actually says what it states it will do which is stain your lips, but it does come off smoothly and easily with a makeup wipe I would definitely recommend to others on a bouje budget.
It's a decent product. It comes off with water but definitely leaves behind a stain on your lips. If you don't want the bold look of a lipstick then this is probably for you.
I was really actually impressed with this lip stain. We bought it for my daughter to wear at competition and it stayed on all day, never smeared or got on her teeth. So then I bought one for myself. Lol. Yes We would absolutely buy it again. I do wish that they had more color options. I probably would by a lot more. Lol.
This lip stain is very good! It has a very precise applicator and quite a few colors. It is also very pigmented! The only thing I have to say about it is that becuase it is a stain your lips will feel dry, so you may need to put chapstick or something over it to make it look more natural. It is also very long wearing.
Q & A
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Do these stay on well? I just want a little bit of color that will last for at least 8 hours.
Do they dry out quickly?
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos