BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Evelyn O.
Jamaica, NY
Had to purchase this twice because the first time it dried out or seemed empty. Even now the second one barely applies, it needs a lot of layers. I remember the very first time I tried it out it was so nice but it dries out too fast.
Kayla M.
Sacramento, CA
Honestly a really good product. Only problem is that the brush feels a bug hard on the lips. It lasts really long and works well for being $2-3 only. Very affordable to buy multiples. Recommend to those who don't really like lipgloss
Judith S.
Williamsburg, VA
It was ok. I thought the product ran out quickly and it felt a little strange on my lips. I have used many ELF products and I feel like some are hits and misses. This isn't one of my favorites. I don't plan on recommending this to my friends. It was a nice color though.
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
This lip stain works like a marker. because of the fine tip you can line your lips easily and then fill them in with the same color. the product will last about 6 hours, unless you decide to eat or drink writhing that time period. the collection has a nice variety of pigments, but as far as being a stain, I'm not impressed.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
When I first opened this product I was surprised that it looked just like a highlighter tip. It is a really weird product. I would really just recommend using a regular lipstick. I love elf but it's not a good product for me.
Kaitlin W.
Le Mars, IA
The reason why i gave this two reviews instead of one was the price. Starting with the packaging i didn't really like it i feel its to simple and not very explanatory.  the color when swatched on my hand was okay but wasnt as pretty as i had hoped. I didnt like the tip on as i felt it was to sharp on it. yes i understand its a stain but it didnt go on as easy as other stains. maybe ill add a soft neutral color before i put it on to pop it.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
I've used this lip stain on some of my makeup clients. Applicator is easy to use but color doesn't always come out as smooth. But it's very pigmented and the color lasts a very long time. I buy this brand and product at Target.
Kendra B.
This is a cheap brand and it's not very good. Totally not worth it to me. I have seen and brought this bran from target and I have found it in the $1 store. However, I would never buy this brand from target because of the price but for a $1 for one night why not!!!
Stephany G.
I love Elf and their products but this is not a good product to use alone! I had to apply it 3-4 times before I got a noticeable tint! I recommend using this as a base for another lipstick but even then it's still up in the air!
Jenna D.
Absolutely no staying power. I had it on for less than 2 hours before it disappeared. It also settled into the lines in my lips and made them look gross. I usually prefer stains over creams, but this one was not worth the money.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.

Amazon