BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I must say over the years ELF has really improved their products. But this lip stain is horrible. Not only does it look like a marker but it applies like one and smells like one also. It didn't hold up for nothing. Its now apart of my nephews arts and craft drawer
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I absolutely love this red lip stain. It is only $2 and while you have to reapply after 4 to 6 hours, the vividness of the color and the price make it entirely worth it. I also use my a clear lip gloss on top of it or a matte balm to give it more staying power.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
This lip stain colored my lips so beautifully! it's like both a lip liner and lipstick ..it's cheap so I don't mind buying again but if only it didn't dry out so fast. This product has a lot of potential.
Angel H.
Comes in a lot of cute colors, easy to use, affordable, lightweight and gives a nice pop of color to your lips. Make sure your lips are nice and smooth before putting and you can put a gloss over it because it does give a dried out look after you put it one.
member-4cc03
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
Loveeee this! You can add more for a darker stain or keep I️t natural . For what $2? Not too bad. Packaging could be a little more nicer but all in all I️ loves I️t .
Linds R.
Ok so you have to know the product. It is very bold colored and overpowering and then wears down to the color. I was shocked this lasted quite a while and I also like the felt tip.
Remi R.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
This is a terrible product!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't waste your money on it. Like when I bought it I thought it was going to be great because it's from e.l.f and "everything" from e.l.f is great. So when I first tried it I knew that it was a lip stain, but it didn't stain my lips or give my lips barely anymore color than they usually are. Don't buy this product!!!!!!!!!
LiLy S.
Carlsbad, CA
I love this product because the color lasts a long time, the brand ELF is my favorite in the world, and I use it daily in my makeup, It is a cheap and good quality brand. of course it would buy it again.
Lydia F.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
This is a nice lips stain for being a lip stain. It definitely serves its purpose, however befit you use make sure you wear lipbalm. The lip stain will dry the heck out of your lips. When I put Burt's Bees on before I had less of a problem.. Overall this product is very pretty and serves its purpose well.
Evangelina P.
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Picked this up at target for 2$ best two bucks I have ever spent it's awesome and you can build up the color from light to dark doesn't rub off or dry out your lips amazing stuff! I'll be buying back ups!
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.