BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Elizabeth W.
Hudson, WI
Review for: Pink Petal more...
I got several colors of these, and they were all absolutely horrible. They made every little dry spot or crack in my lips stand out and they dried them out further. They were streaky and uneven to apply and had very little pigment. It was also extremely difficult to remove and dried my lips out even further. By the time you get these out, your lips will hurt. So I guess they do the staining part, but not very well. I would never repurchase this or recommend it to anyone.
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
My lip stain dried up really quickly. I had a hard time keeping this in a purse because the top would pop off and the stain would get dry. My lips are dry and this stain really enhanced the areas of dryness. The stain stuck to my moist inner area of my lip and repelled from the outer area so I looked like I had just finished a Popsicle.
Danielle A.
I have so many different shades of these and I love them but for some reason they tickle when I apply them. Plus they do fade pretty quick but the colors are so perfect
Regan F.
Charleston, IL
Review for: Berry Blush more...
This is a good lip stain for the price. The color on the darker pigments is effective but has to be reapplied every once in a while. The packaging in not very good for the felt tip dries out quickly and it is made solely of plastic which is hollow and very cheap feeling. Overall I can't complain much because you get what you pay for.
shaeliz o.
bronx, NY
I really love E.L.F but this is their worst product, I bought this some time ago and it's the worst, It feels so dry and it's like using a marker and the worst part is that it doesn't even color very well, when you apply it like 5 times or so and stay with the color in like 1 minute the lip stain isn't even in your lip anymore.
member-8a811
The colors are great in these lip stains, and they stay on really well. Unfortunately, they are very drying and require exfoliating before application because they make dry spots stand out.
Dawn M.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I had very high hopes for this lip stain. The first time I used it I loved it. Very staining with a great color pay off. I went to use it the next day and it was dry. No more color. I wet the tip and everything to try and get the color going again but I did not work. I bought another one thinking it was just a bad one I got and it did the same thing. After giving it a third chance I gave up. It was only about $1 but I hoping to get more than one use out of it
Shelby B.
Lothian, MD
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
This product was kind of a disappointment. It looks OK on the lips. In order for it to look good you have to go over it a few times though. Almost instantly your lips will become super dry and you will need some kind of chapstick/moisturizer. Then to top it all of if you eat, drink, or even lick your lips it will come off, not much of a stain.
Jessica H.
Dallas, TX
This lip stain is perfect! The color is amazing and it's super inexpensive. I do suggest using chap stick before using it because it does dry your lips a little bit.
Apryl C.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I'm not sure about the other shades in this formula but I don't recommend this one. It looks to be a dark red in swatches and on the outside but when applied to the lips it is a very unflattering orangey dark brown. It's also very streaky and doesn't apply smoothly at all. In addition to all this, it dries out super quickly. Definitely not worth the money even though it's very cheap. This is one of the very few elf products that hasn't worked for me.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.