BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• Do these lip stains leave your lips dry? Also how hard ar...2 Answers
  • How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I hate to see so many bad reviews! I really like lip stains and this one is a great color. I too thought It would be a lighter. It really depends on how it is applied as to how dark or light it will be. just a quick sweep over lips and it is a light natural color, adding more coats makes it more intense. I personally love it!
Zannah L.
I am not usually one to wear any kind of lip colour. I find that often lipsticks can become cake or the colour is just a ring without multiple applications.

This lip stain was made for me. The colour goes on light and airy and you can achieve darker shades by apply multiple layers (let them dry in between).

To keep the colour fresh and vibrant, I use a chapstick over the top.
Cassie H.
Tiffin , OH
Last for super lost time. Goes on smooth not patchy at all. No transfer to teeth or anything. Would highly recommend this product especially at the amazing price.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love wearing these lip stains to the beach! They are the perfect easy of color for a beach day. They are very pigmented and last all day. They are kind of drying but I can look past that because the color pay off is great. I have mine in Nude Nectar and it's the perfect color. I absolutely recommend it for the beach!!
Kim S.
Van Nuys
It’s not that bad but it doesn’t really have as much pigment as I thought it would. And also the color doesn’t look like how it supposedly does on the packaging.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
This product did not work to well for me. Although it was a beautiful red color, it did not do a very good job. The stain did stain my lips, but the stain was very dark on the dead skin on my lips and very light on the healthy skin. It was very uneven and the application process was hard. After just one use, most of the stain was gone. It did last a while though, but I got more complaints than compliments
Rachel G.
These are ok and worth buying for the price I think. The color does stay a long time but it goes on pretty patchy. And the tip is very pointy. If you use the tip to outline your lips barely any color comes out because of how tiny the tip is. Wish it was more like marker size. But the colors are vibrant and I must say the red color made my lipstick pop when I applied red e.l.f. lipstick over top of the stain!
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
For $2 this is a great buy. It's not so much of a lipstain as a marker. You know how you eat red lillipops and then your lips end up looking kind of red from the candy? Well that's kind of what this lipstain is like. It doesn't really leave a sticky layer of product. It dries off and you have a light layer of color on your lips. I bought the red stain and the color itself is pretty good. It's not bright red but it's a somewhat more natural look of red of my lips.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this on a whim one day and regretted it almost immediately. You're essentially drawing on your lips with a permanent marker, which is an unpleasant feeling to begin with, and it shows every crack in your lip. Super unflattering. Don't waste the few dollars it costs here and just buy one of the duo lip stains with a gloss instead of this.
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA
I love these i had just stared using them. I love how its like a marker type and i lasts all day.. doesnt end up on the teeth like lipsticks does. Even tho its a marker the color doesnt run
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.

Amazon