BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Kim S.
Van Nuys
It’s not that bad but it doesn’t really have as much pigment as I thought it would. And also the color doesn’t look like how it supposedly does on the packaging.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
For $2 this is a great buy. It's not so much of a lipstain as a marker. You know how you eat red lillipops and then your lips end up looking kind of red from the candy? Well that's kind of what this lipstain is like. It doesn't really leave a sticky layer of product. It dries off and you have a light layer of color on your lips. I bought the red stain and the color itself is pretty good. It's not bright red but it's a somewhat more natural look of red of my lips.
Rachel G.
These are ok and worth buying for the price I think. The color does stay a long time but it goes on pretty patchy. And the tip is very pointy. If you use the tip to outline your lips barely any color comes out because of how tiny the tip is. Wish it was more like marker size. But the colors are vibrant and I must say the red color made my lipstick pop when I applied red e.l.f. lipstick over top of the stain!
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA
I love these i had just stared using them. I love how its like a marker type and i lasts all day.. doesnt end up on the teeth like lipsticks does. Even tho its a marker the color doesnt run
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this on a whim one day and regretted it almost immediately. You're essentially drawing on your lips with a permanent marker, which is an unpleasant feeling to begin with, and it shows every crack in your lip. Super unflattering. Don't waste the few dollars it costs here and just buy one of the duo lip stains with a gloss instead of this.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love using lip stains sometimes on place of a lip liner and I have a bunch from different brands but I have the most by elf. I bought every color that is compatible with my fair skin. The points make a precise application to proof, they don't dry out easily, and I get an even coverage when filling in my lips.. It's not patchy like other stains. It really does stay on all day and I love the way it looks on me. Only downside is how drying they feel, but that's pretty much all lipstains except gloss lipstains. It's a good product and makes my lipstick pop
Tracie C.
Export, PA
They're okay. I have two and I like the colors enough. They're pigmented, but only when you layer the color. Like a marker, if you want darker shades you need to layer more stain. The brush applicator is also rather dry and you need to put it hard against your lips to get color. Its also hard to control how much pigment goes on. They last a decent amount of time but you will need to touch up. e.l.f. Lip Stain
Myranda W.
Imperial, MO
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I feel like I can never apply this lip again evenly, no matter how much I layer it. For example: you can always see where I first lined my lips (it's darker there) then where I filled in the rest was lighter. I only wear this stain for photos where I can edit my lips to look more even. You also will want to moisturize your lips before and after because this has a drying effect.
Rachel S.
Lehi, UT
I bought two shades of this stain, a berry color and a pink color.
The idea is nice but I never felt that the tip of the pen was saturated with enough product to apply it right.
After first applying they looked nice and I was excited for what I thought would be a long wearing stain, I went about my day and checked the mirror to find the color was worn off and splotchy. This is especially true with the darker colors.
You get what you pay for I guess, not impressed!
Taylor C.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I had high hopes for this, was a little shocked by the felt tip marker but I found it very hard to apply, as I'm applying it to parts I missed or didn't get to the parts I had already went over became darker and it just looked so bad, it doesn't even stay on, the only parts it stays on is the parts of your lips that are very dry(if you have dry lips) I wouldn't mind reapplying all day, since I do with every other lip gloss and lipstick I've ever own but I can't get over how hard it is to apply evenly.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.