BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Marianna S.
Dedham, MA
I love the precision and pigmentation of this product. The value is great for such an inexpensive price. I like the marker type application because it's so easy to apply. I can even do it without looking. The only real downfall is that it is a bit drying on your lips, and the tip of the marker tends to dry out too- just like a regular marker would. I recommend this product. I love the darker colors, Crimson, berry, red carpet
Kala S.
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Worst beauty product I've purchased in a while. I was excited to try It because the color was pretty and the price was affordable. But when I opened the product, It didn't look anything like it was supposed to. There was no color on the tip of the pen and I could not get the stain to come out of the tube. I went for the longest time thinking I just needed to activate it.I tried basically everything only to discover that there was actually no lip stain in the tube at all. I had been ripped off and received an empty tube of lipstick. Giving this product one star seems like too many.
Caprial P.
This little gem works wonders when you're on the go and have shaky hands like I do when applying lipstick! I like to use it a lot to line out the edges of my lips and then put in lipstick, I feel as if it gives your lips an "extra pump". If you don't like to wear it as a liner you can always just fill it in. The one negative thing I would have to say about this product is that it doesn't last as long as you'd expect it to!
Dehlila T.
It literally feels like you are running a marker on your lips. With the lighter colors it can be patchy so you have to add layers, but stays a long time and can't beat for a couple of bucks
Peighton B.
Review for: Hot Tamale more...
I love this product so much. It stays on you lips for almost the whole day and it fells so good and cool on you lips. I use it all the time. Plus the color is sooooo beautiful!
Kayla L.
Portland
Well it definitely stains well. I have to put on a few layers to get the desired affect, but its not too bad for a cheap lip stain. The color amd pigments are decent.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I hate to see so many bad reviews! I really like lip stains and this one is a great color. I too thought It would be a lighter. It really depends on how it is applied as to how dark or light it will be. just a quick sweep over lips and it is a light natural color, adding more coats makes it more intense. I personally love it!
Anne H.
Grand Junction, CO
Review for: Berry Blush more...
This feels like I'm just using a permanant marker on my lips (who knows??) but I think the color is really pretty anyways. You have to be careful when applying it because the areas where strokes overlap are a lot darker and can be splotchy if you don't apply perfectly. If you don't mind those things, it lasts a long time though and adds really pretty dark red color to your lips! Looks pretty with my cool undertones
Zannah L.
I am not usually one to wear any kind of lip colour. I find that often lipsticks can become cake or the colour is just a ring without multiple applications.

This lip stain was made for me. The colour goes on light and airy and you can achieve darker shades by apply multiple layers (let them dry in between).

To keep the colour fresh and vibrant, I use a chapstick over the top.
Cassie H.
Tiffin , OH
Last for super lost time. Goes on smooth not patchy at all. No transfer to teeth or anything. Would highly recommend this product especially at the amazing price.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.