BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
jolisia r.
So I bought this with very high hopes and little money in my pocket and I have to say I was disappointed as soon as I popped the cap and saw it was a marker. The smell smells exactly like a elementary school washable markers, soooo much chemical, the color is fine if you can get it on evenly , if not it's all spotty and not.. just not.. they really missed the mark with this one..
Cassandra C.
Garden Ridge, TX
Beautiful shades. It's hard to apply because it doesn't release a good amount of liquid to cover lips. You have to constantly go over your lips and it dries out too fast.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Review for: Pink Petal more...
This product was hard to go on and once I got it on it dried out my lips really bad and dude stay on for long. I would not get this again or recommend it to another person.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I love the color but it takes multiple applications to make it dark. It does dry your lips so they crack so applying a balm over it helps but takes away the time it lasts.
Gina R.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: Pink Petal more...
Beautiful color but I find that it fades pretty fast. I wasn't the biggest fan of this product. I probably won't buy this product again but I will try more ELF products.
Kelly W.
Review for: Berry Blush more...
This product was purchased at walmart, it's easy to apply and stays on all day long. Stays on until you take it off. Great packaging, colors, and love combining this with the lip sticks.
Valentina C.
Review for: Hot Tamale more...
this product is very good and very pigmented but the only downside to it is that you have to keep reapplying it throughout the day a couple times but I don't mind it since it does stay on for a while
Hannah K.
Mexico, ME
Elf lip stain is afforable and comes in a unique variety of shades that you just gotta love. I wish it would last a little longer but it is well worth the price paid!
Morgan P.
Feels like putting a wet marker on the lips. Would be perfect for a beginner in makeup. Or a youbg girl pkaying with makeup. Not very pigmented and just feels sticky.
Andrea V.
It is a good product it gives off great color but it difficult to remove it you accidentally messed up. It is slight akward to use but it serves it purpose perfectly.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.