BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Samantha S.
Riverton
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
The lip stain has good color when first applied. Like most makeup, you get what you pay for. This is very affordable but not long lasting and will leave your lips very dry. I will buy this product again but will keep in mind that it is for short-term wear.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
The Lip Stain in Nude Nectar is perfect for those minimal makeup days when you want a beautiful and healthy looking, not drying rosy flushed lip with no fuss. Looks natural and never blotchy like some stains!
Kavya A.
Brooklyn
I really love the elf lip stains. I've been using them for about 3 years now and I love it. It lasts for a decent time and it builds up easily. I literally got mine for a dollar so it's really a steal for me.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Crimson Crush, Berry Blush more...
I didn't like these lip stains at all. The colors aren't that great nor do they show up vibrant. It feels like im just rubbing marker onto my lips. It even smells like a marker. The presentation of them aren't that eye catching either.. they are cheap so if you do buy them and don't like them, at least you didn't waste a bunch of money on them but i would just buy a different product. These aren't it.
Sarah O.
Oxford
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
This is honestly a pretty good lip stain. It’s natural looking and the formula is thin enough to sit nicely on your lips— you wouldn’t be able to tell you’re wearing a stain but it’s nice color! Great price.
LiNa M.
Tampa, FL
Is ok! down side is the when it toucher liquid it starts to smear also it sets your lips alot it must h ave alot of alcohol it the ingredients the color is no a dip color from what it looks I. The bottle
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I’m all about cheap affordable products that have good payoff, but this is not one of them. Save your money and buy something else. It’s patchy and honestly just not worth buying again. Hard pass for me.
Hannah S.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Review for: Berry Blush more...
It feels like I’m drawing on my lips with a marker. It does stain, but it’s not my favorite. Of course, for the price you can’t really complain. Super affordable! Probably won’t repurchase though.
Brandi M.
Milledgeville , GA
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
Don’t wear this as often as I would like but it is a great product for an amazing price! I liked it because I could stain my lips and then apply my favorite lip gloss on top to make it shine! Definitely going to purchase more!
Drayton E.
Mc Calla, AL
I have this in a bright pink color. This product leaves a beautiful stain on my lips. The applicator is soft and doesn't make a mess. The price point also makes this one if my favorite products!
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.