BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Amy  .
Laredo
Super drying on the lips but I just love the shade of the one I have and the color lasts long. The only thing killing it is how dry it is for my lips I usually put on a lip balm after I put the stain on.
Kimberlee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I love this stain! I just use a clean lip liner and it stays for hours. Even in the pool! The packaging is pretty basic but that's just fine. This is the first one I have bought. But yes I will by more.
Cylina H.
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Does the job but dries out pretty fast. I loved the color tho. Something I use when I wear no make up and need a little extra to go out the door. Not hydrating at all but paired with some balm it’s good
Kim J.
Review for: Berry Blush more...
This was ok! It worked. But then the pen just gets dried out and it's hard to get anything out of it. It also did transfer. You get what you pay for. I love ELF products though.
Linda C.
Los Angeles
I remember when this first came out, I was stoked on it and I do remember it being one of my favorite lip stains. Haven’t tried it in a while but maybe I’ll give it another go!
Brenda A.
I absolutely love this lip stain!!! My go to lip stain is criscm crush and it's such a beautiful naturally tinted red. I love applying the stain then going in afterwards with a nyx clear lip plumping gloss and it's such a natural red. So subtle but is a neutral to any makeup look!
Alexandria B.
Port Orchard, WA
Review for: Nude Nectar, Berry Blush, Hot Tamale more...
Love the color selections. Super easy to use, great price, easy to find at target or Walmart. Fine felt tip to get clean lines. Stays put for hours. Only con is it is drying.
Alyanna L.
I don't like this lip stain. (I got the pink color) It doesn't look nice when applied. Moreover, it's not pigmented. On my slightly dark lips, I couldn't see any color at all.
Samantha M.
Orlando, FL
This lip stain works beautifully and stays on perfectly!!! I never worry about blotchy color or fade!!! This stuff is seriously the best!!! This lip stain is also perfectly kiss proof! 10 our of 10!!!
Meghan M.
Corrigan, TX
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I wasn’t really happy with this. It dried out really quickly, and honestly completely dried out my lips. The only reason I gave it two stars was because it was so cheap 🤷🏻‍♀️
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.