BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Marissa R.
Glasgow
Review for: Berry Blush more...
My favorite color ever on me! I need to repurchase ! It lasted all day long for me! I bought it from Walmart for about $3! Very good price for the amount of time it lasts. I highly recommend!
jenny g.
Clinton
Review for: Crimson Crush, Berry Blush more...
definitely a pop of color. goes on super smoothly and evenly. the only down side is it seems to come off super easy. only had it on for an hour and my first sip on a straw left red marks :(
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
This is the best lip stain I've tried so far it has a deep pigment stays on for a long period of time and doesn't wipe off my favorite color is the red color e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
Lexi V.
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade pink petal. I like it and I do use it, but the only problem I have is that it’s not super long lasting. I feel that lip stains should stay on when you eat, drink, etc. but this one really doesn’t do that.
Lisa D.
Bellevue
I've tried a couple different colors of e.l.f. lip stain and they stain like a sharpie marker. Seriously, but I assume it's safer. LOL. It's a little difficult to apply but once you do it stays on fairly well. I made the mistake of topping with an e.l.f. lip oil and the stain came right off in the middle.
Camey P.
Plantersville, MS
Sometimes when applying, it is a pain, because it will become blotchy. I usually add a little gloss to it to help it spread out evenly. Without the gloss, it makes your lips really look that specific color though!!
Kelsey A.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I don't understand how ELF can consider this a lipstain when you can't even completely saturate your lips with the color. I tried this several times and it was a massive fail each time.
Natalia W.
Works really well when using you have to try it out a few times to figure out what amount you like applying best for yourself or what look your going for. As well is almost like a marker
Emily E.
Edmond
I love elf products, but I felt as if the lip stain fell short in comparison to their other products that I used. I loved the color I purchased, but it didn’t last as long as I expected.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH!! The color lasts forever and goes on fairly easy. It does run out kinda quick but for the price it's not that big of a deal. I only wish it came in more shades and lasted a little bit longer.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.