BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Dyanna R.
Sacramento, CA
It's a nice lip stain and I have the red shade. When I initially bought it, it was great however after 3 uses the color began to show up less. It shows up way better on my bottom lip than top lip
Kayla N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Crimson Crush, Nude Nectar, Berry Blush, Hot Tamale, Pink Petal more...
Color is bright, but sometimes marker like texture causes burning upon appliance to lips. Color doesn't stay as long as you might prefer but does stay longer than regular lip sticks and glosses.
Elsey K.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I absolutely love the color and very easy application. Also the color is very pretty most skin tones and it deserves a 5 star rating. I use this product if I need something to last me all day.
Nora N.
In love with this product e.l.f. Lip Stain and I would buy it again. I do recommend every one should purchase it because it is affordable love all elf products A+++
Hannah G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product worked really well for a couple weeks, but quickly dried out and stopped working. I was bummed because it's such an ideal lip stain, especially for the price! I wish there were more colors.
Mackenzie M.
Larimore, ND
I was surprised by how well it does work. The only things wrong with it is that it runs out fast and that you can tell it's a cheapy product. But at least it's a low price if you just want to try it.
Marissa R.
Glasgow
Review for: Berry Blush more...
My favorite color ever on me! I need to repurchase ! It lasted all day long for me! I bought it from Walmart for about $3! Very good price for the amount of time it lasts. I highly recommend!
Olivia L.
Albion, IL
Review for: Nude Nectar, Berry Blush more...
I love lip stain and I really liked the way this stayed on all day. I had to put it on a couple times but I loved how you could get a darker or lighter color. Great price and would get again!
Crystal Leanette V.
Pacoima, CA
This went great on lips but it dries out fast and comes with little product. If you want to have some color on your lips this is great and smells great however be prepared for the lip stain product to dry out like a marker
Lisa D.
Bellevue
I've tried a couple different colors of e.l.f. lip stain and they stain like a sharpie marker. Seriously, but I assume it's safer. LOL. It's a little difficult to apply but once you do it stays on fairly well. I made the mistake of topping with an e.l.f. lip oil and the stain came right off in the middle.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.