BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• Do these lip stains leave your lips dry? Also how hard ar...2 Answers
  • How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Alyssa R.
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I like this lip stain however, it easily wipes away if at the beach, pool, or just simply just if you drink lots of water. It wears off during the day however it the colors are amazing. I love berry blush and wear it a lot if I'm taking pictures and just playing with my ever growing makeup collection. I like this product and would recommend
Catie B.
This product works great! It gives my lips a a natural subtle look. The only problem is that it dries my lips out so I recommend chapstick before use. It kind of feels like a marker on my lips but it feels fine.
Karlie M.
Baltimore
Review for: Berry Blush more...
This is super pigmented so it definitely packs a punch when it comes to color. It was also pretty long lasting too- I did not have to reapply at all throughout the day. I think it’s a bit intense for me but definitely has great color payoff.
Brittany S.
Genoa, OH
Great product but design could be better. I don't feel it disperses enough product when I'm applying to my top lip so o have to hold it at a weird angle. I do love the coverage and lasting power though.
Rebekkah E.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Berry Blush more...
It’s not that I don’t recommend this product. I just personally do not like how it feels and it doesn’t last long. It dries out my lips which was frustrating and disappointing. I will not buy this again.
Chelsea W.
This stain is as good as any more expensive drugstore lip stain that I have tied for a fraction of the price. Although its a bit watery on application it dries quickly for a long lasting stained effect.
Abby H.
Algoma
Review for: Berry Blush more...
The color stays very nice and is very bold. This does dry out your lips though so I definitely recommend going over it with a clear lip balm every once in a while. The tip is fine so it is nice for precision.
Gloria P.
Garden Grove, CA
This lipstain is really nice. If you want a natural look, I would recommend this. Once you put this on your lips you feel lik nothing and it last pretty long even if you're eating. The color will not stain onto the cup if you drink water.
Jess M.
Brewton
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Crimson Crush, Nude Nectar more...
Love how long these stay on. Very classy, easy to draw on the lips. Reasonably priced. I have two different colors and continue to get more and continue using. I highly recommend to give your kids clean sharp lines with this Lip stain
Erin C.
Lawton, OK
Elf lip stain is good! I love the color selections and it feels good on. It is also pleasant smelling. It doesn't last as long as i hoped, but the compact size makes it easy to take with you on the go.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.

Amazon