BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
annie k.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I am very loyal to this lip stain. Usually when i wear makeup it is only for a short amount of time, and not the entire day. This product is perfect for that because it comes off easily when i want it to and doesnt smudge when i dont want it to.
Caity F.
Review for: Pink Petal more...
It's really great it just burns it stays on for a while but is also hard to get off I would probably try this again only because it doesn't come off it just burns a little it feels like I'm putting a marker or something on my lips which is not good so maybe if they changed something in it to not make it burn I would definitely use again
Robyn H.
These are a decent lip stain if you are looking for an affordable option. They have a marker like applicator, which isn't the softest mode of delivering product. But, the lasting power is pretty reasonable.
Monica H.
I applied this and the color wouldn't apply on some parts of my lips I don't know why but my cousin applied it and it applied smoothly and great on her. I guess it depends on your lips but I didn't really like it.
Cassie H.
Rocky river , OH
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
Love this color and lasts very long but the tip is so pointy when you first get it that it is almost painful to apply. It is also slightly red when you first get it and then it becomes more natural with use.
L p.
I do not like this product it is to dark and if you get it on anything other than your lips you cannot get it off. Yes it is long lasting and hard to remove. I bought it at Rite Aid. I really just don't like lip stain. I am going to stick to lip gloss. I would not recommend it to others
Karlie M.
Baltimore
Review for: Berry Blush more...
This is super pigmented so it definitely packs a punch when it comes to color. It was also pretty long lasting too- I did not have to reapply at all throughout the day. I think it’s a bit intense for me but definitely has great color payoff.
Catie B.
Review for: Hot Tamale more...
This product works great! It gives my lips a a natural subtle look. The only problem is that it dries my lips out so I recommend chapstick before use. It kind of feels like a marker on my lips but it feels fine.
Gloria P.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Pink Petal more...
This lipstain is really nice. If you want a natural look, I would recommend this. Once you put this on your lips you feel lik nothing and it last pretty long even if you're eating. The color will not stain onto the cup if you drink water.
Chelsea W.
This stain is as good as any more expensive drugstore lip stain that I have tied for a fraction of the price. Although its a bit watery on application it dries quickly for a long lasting stained effect.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.