BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
AJ B.
Franklin, IN
Works great if youre going for something more subtle. I use it under a regular lipstick to adjust the color somewhat. Not great if youre going for a bold look. Good for the price you pay and I plan on buying more.
kay l.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
Ie.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain I really like this lip stain, it makes my lips look more brighter and out there. One down side is that it does fade a little but you could still see it after a couple of hours.
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Review for: Pink Petal more...
Color stays on great but the product is a little drying for my lips so I do have to wear a balm after applying. Color is pretty pigmented but not overboard. Buildable and great color for the price. Can't beat it
Christy M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Hot Tamale more...
I have used this several times. It is a really bright red, definitely not an every day look. I like the control that the pen gives you for application and it stays on well. It's a great price like all ELF makeup.
Barbara Z.
Houston , TX
Review for: Hot Tamale more...
This tint is very affordable. Not the best best out there but it works just fine and the price is great for anyone looking for a drug store lip stain. I found mines at target they had several colors! I would purchase again just to have some around
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
Review for: Berry Blush more...
They’re okay 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s almost like coating your lips in marker. They smell like markers too. It does dry fast and doesn’t smudge so that’s a plus. But it just doesn’t feel right to me. I personally wouldn’t buy again.
Katie H.
The color is great, shade wise. The stain goes on uneven, and it doesn't stay for very long at all. If you love re-applying your lip stain 43 times a day, this is for you! Otherwise, just don't waste the effort.
annie k.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I am very loyal to this lip stain. Usually when i wear makeup it is only for a short amount of time, and not the entire day. This product is perfect for that because it comes off easily when i want it to and doesnt smudge when i dont want it to.
Chelsea P.
I have mixed felling about this. It's nice but it can be a little patchy defiantly use a lip scrub before putting it on! It looks a little patchy when you use a little bit of it.
Holly D.
Exeter
Love the darker red. Works great as long as your not one who licks your lips all the time lol, but a great color and stays on for hours. Plus it's cheap so that's always a plus! Super simple to use and easy to take off with make up remover.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.