BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Ashley N.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I absolutely hate this color, you can't always trust the color on the packaging and it is called "nude nectar" so I was expecting something closer to nude. Instead it was a deep orange/brown that did not look good with my skin tone
Evadne H.
Gaithersburg, MD
The lip stain is a plummy color, that I thought would look wonderful. It is my first lip stain, and came in a nice packaging. It fades very quickly, and is the opposite of long lasting. I would not go out of my way to recommend this
Ashley M.
Harrisburg, NC
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
This product is very moisturizing! If you’re looking for a little pop of color then it’s great. I think it is best if used as a base and wearing a similar color of lipstick over it. I’m pretty sure that this is my favorite shade.
Kristi G.
Yukon, OK
Review for: Berry Blush more...
This stain definitely stays in place. It doesn’t feel dry and doesn’t smudge off once you let it dry. I like to wear this alone or with a gloss over it. It’s beautiful! I love that it doesn’t come off when I kiss my daughter. :-)
Cinnamon R.
The color comes out much stronger than what it looks like on the tube, so you have to be careful not too apply it too heavy-handed. Otherwise, it is extremely long wearing and makes a nice stain. It can be difficult to wash off.
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I've never used lip stain before but I found this at Dollar Tree and couldn't resist. I will absolutely be getting more! I like it even more than regular lipstick because it actually stays put and my lip line stays sharper. Win!
Susan S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I found this to be all cons, no pros, and I am "that person" in the group who ALWAYS finds at least One thing positive!!
Sadly, I found this product to be very very drying, my lips were peeking in big chunks in less than 2 hours. It went on extremely streaky as well. The more you tried to correct, the more you pulled off elsewhere, leaving yet another streak.
I did try it 4 times, because I REALLY loved the color, & WANTED to love it! Ivan say, it DOES stain your lips, that is very true, but the chapped & bleeding lips & streaks were simply to much for me in the end. Perhaps I should have used a balm over it...as I look back now, but that would not solve the streaks issue💋😢
Samantha S.
Raymore
Loved this stain!! Wore often as a waitress and the color stayed and looked great through a busy dinner shift!! Love how it applied, great for on the go! Looks great alone or I would add gloss on top for demension and shine!
Holly N.
Glendale, AZ
Does Elf lip stain product is amazing. It's my absolute favorite lip stain out there at the moment. It's super affordable super pigmented. I absolutely love love lip stains especially the elf ones they truly are my favorite.
Chelsea H.
Hildebran, NC
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Love love LOVEEEE this lip stain!! I don't really like to wear lip stick and lip gloss because it makes my lips sticky but this stuff I can just put on and throw some chapstick or lip balm over it and I'm good to go all day!
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.

Amazon