BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Emily P.
Review for: Crimson Crush, Nude Nectar, Berry Blush more...
I have used all three different colors and I can truly say that these lip stains are the only lip coloring product I use regularly. They seriously last me forever, I can put chapstick over it, it won't smudge and they're super easy to apply. It's perfect for low maintenance, on the go, busy mom type looks.
Shulainy S.
This is the best lip stain !! I haven't used any other ones. The packaging is amazing and very neat. It's a very good high value lip stain. The price is just right for it to be such an amazing product. Id buy this all year around and even more and more.
Heaven S.
Las Vegas, NV
I purchased this in the color pink petal, while it is a pretty color it's very hard to use. It's literally like using a marker on my lips but not that much comes out. It's just really hard to work with and is blotchy. It does stay on really well though. Just very difficult to use.
Missy A.
Rhinelander
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Made my lips pink without feeling gross or sticky. Felt very natural and stayed on until i used makeup remover to get it off! Went on easy as cake and looked very natural! And just when you think it cant get better, its extremely affordable! Love this stuff!!!
Elizabeth B.
I love these! I got caught in a rain storm today, all my makeup was gone except my lips. I got these at Walmart and they are so cheap. I love the colors and how well they work. They do dry out fast tho.
Katie M.
Midland
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I have had this stain FOREVER. Seriously. You know that kid from the Sandlot movie, describing the “beast”?? “FOR-EV-ER”. That. And it STILL works! Heck, I’ve even used it over lip pencil, and it still glides on (even if it doesn’t LAST as long that way).
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I took a chance with this and decided to buy one. Eh. It goes on nicely, but it lasts about three minutes. It's sad because I like the color and it seemed like it wouldn't bleed onto glasses or straws. It, however, just fades away to nothing. Would not buy again.
Sawyer r.
Review for: Crimson Crush, Berry Blush more...
I absolutely love this lip stain! It definitely exceeded expectations. Since it was so cheap I didn’t have high expectations but I was really impressed!
It lasts so long and it’s really comfortable to wear. I love wearing it under lipsticks to make them last even longer

Hannah S.
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I use this for cheerleading and it seems to stay on for awhile but not extremely long. It also patches in some places especially if you have dry lips. The color goes on smooth though and doesn’t dehydrate your lips! I recommend this for a cheap lip stain!
Jessica L.
Very nice and lasting color, its a bit dry though. Its very easy to apply as long as your fine with layering for a darker color. If your not planning on kissing anyone or eating, the color lasts for a bit of time. I would buy this product again for sure.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.

Amazon