BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Sydney G.
Novato
Review for: Berry Blush more...
The application is a little patchy and if you have any dry skin on your lips it really highlights it. The nice pointed tip it’s good for application and the color is fine but I was expecting it to look more like a stain and less like you drank purple cool aide and it stained your lips
Bailey H.
Bedford, IN
When I first got this, I loved it! But after using it awhile it was hardly working and it began to smell bad. Not sure if I just had a bad one, but I had to stop using it because it started smelling and I could smell it on my lips all day.
Crystal H.
Review for: Nude Nectar, Berry Blush, Hot Tamale, Pink Petal more...
Love the packaging of these! It makes applying this product so easy. You can get that fine, solid edge so easily. These are super affordable and you get a lot of product for the price. You can layer these to make new colors. I will buy more of these if they come out with more colors. That is my only complaint...not enough shade choices!
Sumaiyah M.
Elf lip stain does its job of staining your lips, but it looks like you've just sucked on a popsicle. It's literally like one coloring their lips with marker. There is no texture or consistency in the formula. Do not recommend their lip stain, but all their other products are great!
Ahnika P.
Springfield, OH
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I think this product works better when you only put a little bit in the middle of your lips and then kind of spread out before it completely dries and put a little water on your lips just put it out even more and also make sure that it’s not too dark I like mine to look very subtle and just get my lips a little bit darker of a red
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
The good thing about this product is the pigment. The color is very nice and goes on easily, and feels like you aren't wearing anything on your lips. That bad part is I find myself having to reapply often. Also, if your lips are chapped it definitely shows and does not look good.
Gabby B.
Review for: Pink Petal, Hot Tamale more...
I love e.l.f products but this one did not meet my expectations. The product is simply packaged and very easy to apply. The pigmentation is there in the begging but unfortunately he color wears off quickly. I wouldn’t waste my money, even though they are a super great price point.
Audrey S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Nude Nectar, Berry Blush more...
I love this lip stain. These are inexpensive but effective alternatives to lipstick that might be hard to keep on all day. I love love LOVE these colors. They are long lasting which is amazing considering the price is very reasonable. I will continue to buy this over other brands.
Eva A.
For a lip stain it does the job. I have a bright read one and it works very well. Long-lasting, easy to apply and its pigmentation is a great shade. Reminder this is a steiner so it wont moisturise your lips. It does help with bleeding after adding lip gloss or lipstick on top. I like it. 😊
Tiffani B.
Carpentersvle, IL
Gorgeous color! Apply one coat for a soft subtle color or apply multiple for a darker "in-your-face" color. Use a lip balm ontop if you plan on putting multiple coats to prevent lips from drying out.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.