BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• Do these lip stains leave your lips dry? Also how hard ar...2 Answers
  • How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Jessica S.
Zanesville, OH
I use this in the summer when I don't want something heavy or drying on my lips. I wear it under chapstick. It's not very pigmented but is build able. It takes maybe 4 swipes to get it really pink. I wear 2 for a natural color.
Meagan B.
Texarkana, TX
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I first tried Revlon Lip Stain, I liked it but it left steaks and wanted to find something similar. I came across this is for $2 omg I love it! I loved the color it created on my already pink lips. Before application I do advise proper lip exfoliation and moisturizer to avoid dryness. The product itself does not dry out your lips but if will cling to the dry skin on your lips and stain it darker. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone who loves a good lipstain!
Lauren S.
I have this in a bright pink color. I like it, but it isn't great. It dries your lips out, which I never would have expected from a stain. It does last for a long time, but sometimes becomes patchy. It's a little complicated to reapply and maintain consistent color without removing the remainder of the original application first. I wouldn't really recommend this product, but it's nice if you're in desperate need of a quick and cheap lip stain.
Deserae S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the E.L.F lip stain for a quick run! So cheap, so cute, lasts a while & the colors are spot on! This one is Praline & I’ve bought it several times.
Briana S.
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I don't really understand why this doesn't get better reviews. I love it! Here's how I use it: I make sure my lips are totally clean of any of my foundation or powder...or any products, really. I want my lips to REALLY soak up the color. I apply a nice good coat and make sure I'm careful in lining with the first coat. It's so easy to line and control because of how pointed a fine the tip it. It's like coloring in your lips with a marker. Then, I fill in. Once it's dried, which is pretty much instantly, I do another layer. I let it sink in and I keep building until I get the darkness that I am happy with. One layer is fine and I'm happy to throw some gloss on top and go about my day. When I REALLY want it to show and last all day, I do about 3 layers and then put a clear glass or shining product. It's my fall back product for when I don't feel like messing with a lipstick or colored gloss. I don't have to worry about it getting on my teeth or rubbing off. It's just a nice stain. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. I've had this same stick for probably a year now and haven't run out. I use it at least twice a week. Highly HIGHLY recommend and hope it never gets discontinued. I love this stuff so much that this is probably the longest review I've ever written. Even longer than some of the higher end products that I love. I've attached a picture of when I wore it in my best friend's wedding.
Artisha C.
Donna, TX
Its OK. Not the best, plus after a while it started to smell. I'm not sure if it was the formula, or the applicator. I like the colors, but I didnt like the application. The tip was kind of hard to control. The first one I purchased was ok. Now after like a week or so, thats when it started to smell bad, so I tossed it. I gave it another chance, and bought the same color, then once again after a couple of days it started to smell bad.
Caeleigh F.
Virgina,VA
I really hate this product and I don’t mean to bash the brand at all by any means I do love Elf as a brand. But this just turns out so patchy it’s not transfer proof whatsoever it comes right off it’s super patch on your lips and it really doesn’t give you all that much of a color it does just kind of fade away superfast I can put this on and then go drink and it’ll like go all over my straw like it’s more like a lipstick that it’s just not long-lasting whatsoever rather than a lip stain it supposed to last
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
I love the color of Nude Nectar on me (olive complexion, dark hair) but it does not last even as long as conventional lipstick so I'm constantly having to reapply. I bought a stain so I would not have to do that so I will continue with my search for a long-lasting lip stain.
Liz M.
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
Loved this lip stain! This was my very first lip stain ever! Loved it! Obviously since I was a newbie it came out darker then I expected. But over time and with practice, I got the shade I wanted without it fading. I repeat No fading! No drying out my lips. I was even able to apply chap stick on top to add a "glossy" look to it if I wanted. And again without losing color!!! It would come off when I removed it with any kind of wipe
Bella H.
I hate this product so so so much. When i got it i thought oh ya know this will be perfect, well it wouldn't come off and it made my lips tingle and hurt. This product sucked.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.

Amazon