BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Sarah S.
Fort Gibson, OK
I never used lip stains before then I decided to give a try. I got the color in crimson crush and I absolutely love it! I give it 4 stars because it comes off when you take a sip of coffee/drink. I would recommend using a straw to drink with when you wearing this. Overall this is a great product and doesn't smudge. It last a good amount of time which is a plus and perfect for a date night or if you just want a really pretty red lip color for the day 🙂
Martha A.
Joliet, IL
not a very good product in general. the concept is very convenient but that doesnt really matter if the product its self doesnt do what its meant to. it works for about the first 3 uses and after that i find that the product dries up and nothing comes out from the tip of the marker looking tube. granted its only a dollar but still, i wouldnt recommend.
Laliana B.
I thought this product was okay. It did give a slight tint to my lips and is good for lining lips but I would not buy it again. I've tried other lip stains that have worked way better.
Mary B.
Washington
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
So this is essentially a magic marker for the lips. You know how sometimes more than you want comes out of a magic marker and sometimes not enough. Yeah, that. Or how they seem to dry up remarkably fast? Yeah, that too. But I love that it is a TRUE stain which is so hard to come by, and I love wearing it under lipsticks as a base color.
Sarah B.
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
For such a cheap product, it lasts really well! It takes a while to build up the color, and get it to look even. But once you've got it it'll last quite a while. I even wore it to an outdoor music festival (in Texas in the middle of Summer) and it lasted through the day! The biggest downside is I feel like I only got a couple uses before it dried up and I couldn't get much product to come out. And again, you have to work with it for a while before it'll build to a nice even color. But over all, considering the price, it's a pretty good deal!
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
Review for: Nude Nectar, Hot Tamale, Berry Blush, Hot Tamale more...
I really wanted to like these. E.L.F's other lip products have worked great for me in the past, and I hope that this one would as well. It is pretty difficult to apply. When I try, I'm often left with a streaky mess. It takes many layers to get a decent color, and this is difficult to do without streaking. It also doesn't feel too nice; it's pretty dry. The product is super affordable, so I'm not too disappointed, but I wish the formula were a little bit better.
Haley W.
If I didn't know better, I would've thought this was a magic marker. The tip looks like a marker, and it's quite painful to apply the product. I have the shade Pink Petal. It barely shows up. It's not long wearing. I don't recommend it.
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
One of my FAVORITE lipstains! They are cheap enough to replace when my kids dump my purse everywhere, but durable enough that I can wait till I get home in a few hours to touch up my smile (if i even need to!) Lip stains by default kind of dry your lips out, but e.l.f. does not dry to the point of cracking or odd looking puckering. The colors stay vibrant, and while the applicater makes me feel like im coloring with a marker, its easy to apply precisely.
Jessica S.
Zanesville, OH
I use this in the summer when I don't want something heavy or drying on my lips. I wear it under chapstick. It's not very pigmented but is build able. It takes maybe 4 swipes to get it really pink. I wear 2 for a natural color.
Meagan B.
Texarkana, TX
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I first tried Revlon Lip Stain, I liked it but it left steaks and wanted to find something similar. I came across this is for $2 omg I love it! I loved the color it created on my already pink lips. Before application I do advise proper lip exfoliation and moisturizer to avoid dryness. The product itself does not dry out your lips but if will cling to the dry skin on your lips and stain it darker. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone who loves a good lipstain!
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.