BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Sage B.
Review for: Pink Petal, Other more...
I picked this up when I was at my local Gabes awhile back. The first one was Pink Petal and it became my favorite for a quick easy lip for those days that I'm on a time crunch. I had such a good experience with it that I decided to pick up another one in a darker reddish brown shade. They don't cost much ($1-2) so I figured why not. The darker shade is nice, but it lack pigment and seems to fade from the inner lip out, making it look like you only did a lip liner look and walked out the door. If that's you style, rock it, but it's just not mine. It's also came off a tad patchy and had to be finessed a bit. Although tan up side is that reapplying is quick and easy.
April H.
La Vergne, TN
I love this thing! It isn't the easiest to apply (I recommend applying gloss or something first ) but the color is bright and long lasting. Plus, you can layer it for deeper color. I have never been one to rock a bright red lip, but I stumbled onto this stain on clearance for $1 at my grocery store and had to try it. I'm so glad I did! I apply a gloss, then 2-3 layers of thus on top and my lips are "poppin" for hours. It shows up perfectly in photos and is a great color that seems to work well, even with ghost pale skin like mine. Definitely worth a try!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Hot Tamale more...
I bought this lip stain in berry blush YEARS ago, and recently found it digging through some old makeup, so I decided to give it a try. Of course, since it was old, it took a little bit of warming up, but it still worked wonderfully for me. It was a little wet upon application, but dried and stained my lips. I have very dry cracked lips, and the color did settle into the cracks, but that's more of a "me" problem. I applied it several times to get the bold color pictured below and it did dry a little more matte than in the picture. It lasted me just about all day, through eating and kissing. By the end of the day, it had lifted a little, but just barely; I still had a great stain of color.
Rose B.
Nashville
Review for: Crimson Crush, Other more...
Mine was a bright red. Honestly expected better and it does have that marker like stain brush but maybe I just didn't know it would be a product I sorta regret. nothing too special about it. I never reach for it tbh. Wish I stuck with a creamy lippy or one of their lipsticks even! I wouldn't really recommend. maybe if it wasn't with a marker head it would be cooler with a felt tip? Not sure. Just missed the mark but I still love elf!!!
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
As of right now, I don't like this ELF product. The brush like marker is a pain to use. It's not hard but the fact that you have no control over how much product comes out is annoying. I had so much pour on my bottom lip and than trying to get it on my upper lip was not easy.
And it would streak. I would go back to go over it but half of my lip had so much product on it, I try to make the rest of it match and i just ended up with 2 different shades.
And the 2 seconds that I took a sip of my tea, the color is already fading.
For 3 bucks I wasn't expecting much but man am I disappointed in it.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
Elf costmetics are usually hit and miss but this lip stain works very well. It is long lasting and gives you a more subtle, natural look. It can be a bit drying but adding a little carmex on top helps. Best of all, it is CHEAP! It can be found most anywhere that sells cosmetics and has many color options. I'll buy it again
Alyssa Y.
Just got this and so far I LOVE IT. I use to buy covergirl lip stain for years and loved it so much. When I went to buy it again I couldn't find it anymore (I think they discontinued it) so when I found elf lip stain and for that price?! It was a no brainer. I typically use stains as a nice base for my more pigmented liquid lipsticks but this is also a great just every day slap on color. ❤️
Destiny F.
The color is bright and bold. It last through eating drinking and kissing. It doesn't wear off or crumble off. It fades some but the color still looks really good.
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
e.l.f. normally has awesome products for very little money, which I love (duh!). So when I saw this lip stain for only a dollar at Dollar General, I was like "Huh well let's try it out." So I put it on my lips, I took many applications to get a rich color, and because my lips were not fully hydrated (let's be real, they were chapped) it made them look cracked and UGLY. Needless to say, I never use that stuff. It's sitting in a drawer, alone, never to see the light of day again.... Sorry friends, this is not THE lip stain.
Ashley M.
Crystal Lake, IL
This lipstain is a very pretty deep purple-violet color. Its a buildable stain, starting out pretty sheer, but the more you layer it the deeper it gets. It does last for a while, but unfortunately it fades to a strange pink color, and tends to stick to the outer egdes of my lips. HOWEVER, I keep buying it because its less of a hassle than actual lipstick and the color is great.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.