BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Cynthia L.
Saint Cloud
My mom had bought me the pink lip stain. it worked so well with staining my lips! the color wasnt for me however so if i were to repurchase this id pick a different color
Ali  .
Orma
Review for: Nude Nectar, Berry Blush more...
It’s a good product it’s very pigmented and a little goes a long ways. The packaging is content and cute. It’s very cheap as well. Not so long lasting but still for a few dollars it’s worth it.
chloe o.
Longview , WA
I really like these stains when I want some color but don't want to wear a heavy lip product. The colors are nice and it is easy to apply. It is pretty long wearing too!
Heather R.
Honesdale
I really like elf products. And I do like the lip stains, but I feel like after a few hours, the inside wears off quicker thm the outside and makes your lips look funny.
Liliana R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I like this product quite a bit. My only complaint is how much I have to build up in order to show. Super affordable. For the price I’ll get it again. I bought it on their website and I have yet to see them at my local store.
Mackenzie W.
Cedarville, OH
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I love this color, but it is a little messy to use. I do like the applicator though it can be a little messy. The stain does not last very long, but the color is great!
Cailey C.
Fayetteville, TN
Patchy, hard to apply, burns your lips, and doesn’t look good. I really can’t find anything nice to point out about this product. I really love other e.l.f. products but this one just isn’t for me.
Britney B.
Tulsa
Love love love this and especially for the price! I usually put on a few coat and then blot with a tissue and keeps your lips looking colorful for a few hours even after eating and drinking.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I bought this lip stain last year it is a real pretty color but it doesn't last me to long especially after I apply gloss on top or before I apply the stain but for the price it's not that bad
Shelby C.
Beaver Dam, KY
I thought these were a nice product, but one of the darker colors did appear weird alittle bit, but fixable. If u have chapped lips I wouldn't use this without balm or a scrub before, the stain with go into the cracks and won't look good.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.