BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Shar K.
Hated this product. It was like trying to color with a marker that was half dry. Super streaky, felt very tight on my lips, and was just overall a cheap quality. Lasted about 4 hours before I had to reapply. Would not recommend to anyone.
Juanita B.
Best lip stain Ever!!!!! I purchase them all the time. They are Amazing!!!! The color selection is so ideal for any look. The felt tip is soft but firm enough to get the job done nicely. It glides on the lips effortlessly and provides a lovely hint of pigment. Get yourself some of these in every color. You will not be disappointed
Amanda S.
Mobile
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
This lip stain is perfect as a set and forget lip stain! My makeup can look unfinished without lipstick or a pop of color, and I always forget to reapply. This stain isn’t too terribly long lasting, but lasts me from 6 in the morning until lunch time and I’ll reapply. It’s cheap enough to keep one in my cosmetics drawer, one in my purse, and one in my car! Love this product!
Taylor G.
santa cruz
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I love this color on my lips! The product is super good and super long wearing. It’s on the cheap side so it’s super affordable. The packaging is nice and sturdy but I feel like if I dropped it it would break, but to be fair it’s a super cheap lip stain and it definitely is worth is and I would totally buy again.
Odalis G.
DALLAS
Not a huge fan but I still make it work . When applying this product you have to be very careful if you don't outline your lips first with a lipliner this stuff can make it look streaky and just not a nice look but overall it is a nice lip stain I just don't see myself wearing it as often.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
First off, I got this from Dollar Tree (Walmart sells them for around $3), so I got this at a steal of a price.

I love this stuff. I wanted a lip stain because they are low maintenance compared to matte liquid lipstick, gloss, etc.. This works! The only thing I don’t like is that if your lips are the least but chapped, it seems like it settles better in the chapped part (if that makes sense), so your lips will look a bit two toned. Rather than that, I have no complaints!
Miriam Y.
Riverside
Review for: Berry Blush more...
The E.L.D essential lip stain does a good job of really coloring a deep rich color. The packaging is very simple and nice. I’ve used it a couple times in the past years. I hold off from buying it sometimes because it gets a bit slimey and weird when you lick your lips. If you can hold off from that it’s a great lip stain
Aj S.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I love lip stains so I thought why not give this a try! I have the shade Nude Nectar and I love the color once applied on my lips. The applicator sort of reminds me of a marker, but thats okay. The pigmentation is great but you have to be careful and apply a lot on the lips. It can look uneven or splochy if you’re in a rush. However if you take the time, it can look great. Now I like lip products that last a while on the lips and this product isnt great for that aspect. Once I eat the color fades or settles on the lines of my lips which I don’t like. Overall, this product is decent for the price but there are better lip stain products out there.
Mya J.
I hate this product, and I don't use hate a lot. It settles in the crevices of your lips, and drys out your lips out so much they crust. It lasts two uses, and the applicator sucks. When you do use it, the pigmentation is o much to the point where it makes the product bad. DO NOT BUY THIS.
Isabella M.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
This product is definitely worth the price. I spent around 2 dollars on this and I would not have spent more. It's not very even and ends up being splotchy. The color is very pretty and pairs well with a lot, on the bright side. The only way I have been able to make it work somewhat is if I put Burt's Bees Original Chapstick on after I do about two layers on the stain first as a base. Otherwise, it's hard to work with.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.