BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Kelsey W.
Minneapolis
Review for: Pink Petal more...
Gives a beautiful pink color and lasts long, I use it almost every day. I like to apply it around the edges of my lips first and then smudge around the rest of my lips to get definition and even color.
Tessa V.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
This product was okay. The color was way darker than the packaging looked. The felt tip started to fall apart with in a few times of using the product and then after about a week the pen was dried out.
Morgan M.
Charleston
Review for: Berry Blush more...
For being a cheaper product I really liked this stain! It was very easy to apply and went on nicely! I use this stain all the time! It was very cheap but I love that! I will always buy E.L.F lip stain!
Lisa P.
elkton
It needs to be stored with the pen tip facing down a and it leaves a somewhat streaky appearance unless you really mess around with it. Definitely not my favorite lip product.
hinalii g.
Review for: Other more...
This e.l.f lip stain product is OKAY for me. This lip stain does last for awhile. I would say that is a great value for this. It didn’t really meet my expectations. I would recommend it for some people
Shelly K.
detroit
Review for: Pink Petal, Hot Tamale more...
It can be drying, but the lip stain will last a long time and it gives it this nice natural look to the lip. I would recommend moisturizing the lips and using a scrub to prep the lips for this product.
Jhoanny N.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Last pretty long but, sometimes is hard to to apply because of the aplicarle it has, it dries fast if is not covered right alway. But for its price it’s pretty good and it’s actually pretty pigmented.
Ashley P.
Waukesha, WI
Now I love me a lip stain! And this one reminds me of the one I used to get by maybeline. Pros: Affordable
Nice colors
Easy to use

Cons.
Doesn’t last super long
Even tho it’s easy to use it’s kinda hard to apply
Not super pigmented
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
The color was really good, although the one I got was a bit too dark for me. Easily fixed with gloss. But it felt like I was drawing on my lips with an old school magic marker.
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
For the price I’d recommend it. There not much longevity however it’s great to pair under a matching lipstick or to kind of change up your lip color by pairing under lipstick. $3 is a steal though regardless.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.