BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Jonelle E.
Magnolia, TX
These suck. Dont waist your dollar or 3$. I forget how much this one was but it didnt do anything for me. The application is like a marker tip. So your literally coloring your lips with a marker. Awful.
Tralee C.
Lagrangeville
It’s stuff is really drying and really patch for a stain. I feel like I’m rubbing a permanent marker all over my lips. But if yes the job done and really stains your lips. The patchiness kinda goes away if you put a gloss on top.
Anne B.
Provo, UT
This looks beautiful the first few time you use it, but the tip dries out sooo fast. It's also just a drying product in general, so you'd definitely need to wear a lip gloss or lip balm over top.
amry l.
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
It’s a great lip stain and I use it along with a gloss. It’s extremely affordable and met my expectations well. Just remember to always exfoliate your lips before putting on a lip stain. I’d buy all the colors honestly if I had the time.
Jessica A.
georgetown
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I️ love the color of this stain! I️ love that the tip of the lip stain marker is pointed so that you are able to get every corner of your lip. I️t has always lasted me most of the day. And it doesn’t smudge. Would recommend
Allie B.
mpls
I hate this so much. Just sits in lines and dry areas. Really looks awful. The concept it cool, it was interesting to draw on my lips with what felt like a marker. But really not a fan,especially in Minnesota winters.
Jasmine D.
Purchased at: e.l.f. cosmetics
Review for: Crimson Crush, Berry Blush more...
I tried both colors out and was hoping they’d work as well as some of the other products I’ve purchased from E.L.F. in the past. I was very disappointed when the color barely showed and what did show didn’t last. Will not purchase again.
Shannon C.
Rockledge, FL
I have two of these ELF lip stains, a red and berry color. They are cute to wear as an allover stain... but not as the trendy lip stain I am trying to go for... like this.... e.l.f. Lip Stain,
Sarah M.
Watertown, MA
Review for: Berry Blush more...
The applicator on this is a little weird. It looks like a marker and feels weird to apply. I sometimes struggle to get consistent coverage. I most often wear this under lipstick - not alone.
Sierra M.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Ive never ever liked lip stains. I think they look gross and theyre a fail. But i did try this one and it was a total mess. It stained my skin and everything ... its not all the hype people talk about.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.

Amazon