BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Ashlie T.
I do love the lip stain it does give great cover and the colors are Paul really nice going down side is I wish it would last a little longer But I do like how it makes your Lips feel smooth and not dry
Tiffiney D.
This product is very nice on the lips. Although after time the tip of the pencil seems to look as if it has grown something on it so I will not be purchasing it again. But it does perform nicely and last for a couple hours on the lips.
Cristal A.
winter park
You would have to put more than one later of this product and have to take it around with you to reapply but overall it goes on the lips smoothly and has a good amount of tint of pigment to the lip.
Aunjanae L.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Crimson Crush, Berry Blush more...
This was really amazing for a good amount of time, and then I don't know if it's because it expired but I started having issue getting it to show. I want to try it again. For the price I suggest it!
Summer B.
Crawfordville
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade Pink Petal and I love it! It works like a marker and leaves a nice stain on your lips that lasts a while.
Easy to apply and remove, doesn't transfer onto drinking glasses or clothes.
Jengeib G.
Providence
Amazing color, easy to apply, greater applicator, starts out perfectly... doesn't even last drinking through a straw for an hour, and doesn't stain. Too bad but not worth the clearance price I paid.
Jonelle E.
Magnolia, TX
These suck. Dont waist your dollar or 3$. I forget how much this one was but it didnt do anything for me. The application is like a marker tip. So your literally coloring your lips with a marker. Awful.
Teagan L.
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I loved this lip stain. It stays on for at least 48 hours. This was my second time buying it. It lasts very long. It is in decent packaging. This product gets hard to get out after you use it for a while so that could be improved.
Tralee C.
Lagrangeville
It’s stuff is really drying and really patch for a stain. I feel like I’m rubbing a permanent marker all over my lips. But if yes the job done and really stains your lips. The patchiness kinda goes away if you put a gloss on top.
Anne B.
Provo, UT
This looks beautiful the first few time you use it, but the tip dries out sooo fast. It's also just a drying product in general, so you'd definitely need to wear a lip gloss or lip balm over top.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.