BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• Do these lip stains leave your lips dry? Also how hard ar...2 Answers
  • How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Amy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Berry Blush more...
They apply good and they're cheap I used it one time and my lips were peeling and when I pit it on it burned my lips I haven't used it when I didn't have chapped lips but it has good pigment
Allison M.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I really wanted to give this one more stars, but there were a few issues with it.  First, the colour came out more red than nude.  If you're looking for something like that then you probably wouldn't mind.  Second, it doesn't last as long as other lip stains I've tried.

On the other hand, it goes on very easy.  The colour is nice and rich and not too splotchy.  Unlike many other lip stains I didn't need to apply as much for great coverage.  It feels nice on the lips, not too sticky and though it doesn't last all day, it does last a good long while.  For the price, it's a great option.
Phoebe G.
Mcallen
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I used this one like two or three times not because I didn't like the color, I loveee the color, but the problem is that it doesn't apply so well, it doesn't lasts and the product dries completely. The one I bought was pretty well closed and it dried completely:(

So that's the reason why I gave this punctuation for this product.
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
Remember the time when you were 7 and wondered what a crayola marker would look like as lipstick?
Same result.
It stains alright. Patchy, blotchy residual colours.
I bought it on a whim and may just use it to write myself a memo not to waste my cash on cheap lipsticks.
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
Review for: Crimson Crush, Nude Nectar, Berry Blush more...
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a new lipstick to try out.
Vasundhara G.
Such an inexpensive product but it packs a punch of colour. The sketchpen like shape makes application so easy and the stain lasts a good time. The darker shades work really well for my darker skin tones. And let me once again emphasise how inexpensive and amazing it is! Elf provides the most incredible value for money.
Brianna H.
inisfill
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I liked this lip stain. It went on dark and looked nice. I didn’t like the look of it by itself so i added clear lip gloss over it and it looked good :) this is a good product if you want color to your lip at an affordable price.
Laura C.
Nottinghamshire
This lip stain is great it lasts for so long. The colour is buildable so if you want it more intense you can just add more. I do find it a little drying so I do tend to top with a lip balm.
shannon c.
hamilton
It honestly felt like a marker, the packaging was horrible and it was a very cheap plastic. It looked really tacky, could have just been the colour but I personally did not like this at all. It would not come off so that’s a plus if you want it on for 12+ hours, I scrubbed makeup remover and it still barely came off.
Nafeesa I.
Provides a light stain in my lips which cannot be seen, as my lips are a dark maybe so that is my issue not the stains as I have seen it on others and the stain look beautiful. Highly recommend this product if it works for you. As it is cheap you are able to do a trail and error session. Dark colours look fine on me the nudes just don't show up as much for reasons explained above. :-)
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.

Amazon