BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Renee C.
I don't mind the darker shades but the tip does look and feel exactly like a marker. Although I can get great precision, I find it difficult to fill in the whole lip. Needed to apply throughout the day as its not long wear.
Ashley R.
Montreal Quebec
I have one of these lip stains and they are a little difficult to work with. The applicator doesn't move to your lip shape but the lip stain colour is beautiful. I do recommend just be for warned. It's hard to work with.
Miriam M.
Not impressed. The color went on blotchy and weird - it wasn't concentrated. It also smudged and didn't stay. I wouldn't recommend - there are other brands for a similar price that do a much better job!
Excel M.
Review for: Crimson Crush, Nude Nectar, Berry Blush, Other more...
This product I love it I did a review on my Instagram of all the colors that they have and also I get featured on their Instagram as well. They last a really good time you can eat and drink and didn’t transfer. The colors are beautiful all of them. e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
Hannah H.
Fredericton
Review for: Crimson Crush, Berry Blush more...
I love these lip stains! Fantastic price and good colour. Wish they’d bring back a few more shades. Too much packaging (cardboard and plastic!). The applicator tip tends to feather but for this price, just buy a new one. Love this brand and no fancier lip stain has come close!
Marie B.
Vancouver, BC
It is very effective on the lips it shows very well and stays on the lips I bought mine for 2 dollars at my local drugstore and it certainly met my expectations obviously it has great value and it was not in any way pricy. I give a strong recomendation for this product.
Sarah M.
Barrie
Such a good lip stain but you have to use some sort of balm or gloss. The pigment is great, it’s incredibly cheap, and I love the packaging! However, it is a very drying stain. It does wear for a very long time, but using a balm or gloss means it will transfer.
Rose D.
Karabar
This is the best lipstain I've ever tried it works a charm it last about 24 hours on my lips but I apply a lipbalm over top I bought it from my local Kmart I have bought this several times and it's the best I would 100% recommend it to family or friends
Araceli M.
Me gusta mucho el producto y la presentación, considero que es una de las mejores y además resulta un producto eficaz y de fácil aplicación, considero que es un muy muy buen producto y que resalta con facilidad entre el resto. Como ya dije, lo amo.
Megan F.
Scotland,Dundee
Review for: Pink Petal more...
I absolutely love this, I got this when I was across in America and it's great it easy to use and apply and it in in a very nice pretty tub. I got it in Walmart in Orlando and I would definitely recommend this to others and will be 100% purchasing more.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.