BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Shannon M.
Kennesaw
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Not worth it. The color is so hard to get out and what you do get out, it doesn’t leave much pigment.
emma T.
Hamilton Square
I actually bought this at Dollar Tree, it was a wonderful find. I usually out this on and then a red lip gloss over it and it works beautifully
Amira M.
The applicator is hard at for, but once I pressed down firmly it's been easy to apply. Stays in for hours at a time. It reminds me of a marker lol
Deanna M.
Quinlan
This lip stain is very good! It has a very precise applicator and quite a few colors. It is also very pigmented! The only thing I have to say about it is that becuase it is a stain your lips will feel dry, so you may need to put chapstick or something over it to make it look more natural. It is also very long wearing.
Amy  .
Laredo
Super drying on the lips but I just love the shade of the one I have and the color lasts long. The only thing killing it is how dry it is for my lips I usually put on a lip balm after I put the stain on.
Mariz T.
Orange
It’s easy to apply but I think the smell is not that good but it’s good for ready to use
Breana R.
Edmond
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Worked amazingly than any other stain or lipstick I’ve tried. Stayed on through food and drinks, lasted almost all day long! Did not smear and would 100% use again. Price range is amazingly affordable. Overall satisfied.
Sierra R.
Streamwood
It’s like a marker so it’s kind of weird and it dries quickly and doesn’t smell or taste very good but the color is nice
Allison M.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
I really wanted to give this one more stars, but there were a few issues with it.  First, the colour came out more red than nude.  If you're looking for something like that then you probably wouldn't mind.  Second, it doesn't last as long as other lip stains I've tried.

On the other hand, it goes on very easy.  The colour is nice and rich and not too splotchy.  Unlike many other lip stains I didn't need to apply as much for great coverage.  It feels nice on the lips, not too sticky and though it doesn't last all day, it does last a good long while.  For the price, it's a great option.
Phoebe G.
Mcallen
Review for: Crimson Crush more...
I used this one like two or three times not because I didn't like the color, I loveee the color, but the problem is that it doesn't apply so well, it doesn't lasts and the product dries completely. The one I bought was pretty well closed and it dried completely:(

So that's the reason why I gave this punctuation for this product.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.