BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply lip stain marker directly on to dry, clean lips and build coverage as desired.
  2. For longer lasting color and a full pout, use it over our Lip Primer & Plumper.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 22 Lake(CI 45380), Red 40 Lake(CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake(CI 15985)

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to ...3 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out a lip stain and I've heard good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Have this in a few shades, amazing pigmentation. LOVE THIS! The only thing is you should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy" in 79 reviews
  • "This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)" in 42 reviews
Jas 🦋.
Soledad, CA
Love love love these. One of my favorite lip stains, all though it doesn’t last as long as others, it’s still very beautiful. You can’t feel a thing when your wearing these. They’re so comfortable you forget you have anything on your lips.
Teresa A.
The color may look sheer when you first apply it but you can layer it to be a darker color. It does stain your lips and it lasts for quite a long time. The nib can sometimes leave some of the material on your lips if you use it too much.
Desiree S.
San Antonio , TX
I wasn’t a big fan of these. I bought two - a reddish one and a nudeish one. They’re like markers. I felt like they were a bit dried out though. It was difficult to get color onto the lips and it wasn’t very pigmented. I prefer elf lipstick SO much more.
Marissa🙃 M.
Review for: Berry Blush more...
This is one of my go to products because it’s so easy to use. It gives you a natural look and last for a long time. I lost mine sadly but I will be buying another one very soon. It is very pigmented and I would recommend this to anyone who wants a natural look.
Carly B.
Flint
I love this lip stain so much. I picked it up at an Old Navy checkout, so it cost a little more than it usually does but it’s totally worth it. My favorite shade is the red shade. It lasts a really long time and you can barely feel it there
Jessica F.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Hot Tamale more...
This stain is not good. It gets 2 stars because the price is so low, but the stain doesn’t last at all, and it fells like using a marker on my lips. It dried out really fast, after only a few uses. I would not recommend buying it.
Rebekah H.
Review for: Berry Blush more...
Love the low price. This is a great way to get an ombré look by just touching the wand to the water line. I used the pink from them to time when I was feeling the ‘popsicle’ look. Covered it with a pale pink glossy. Very pretty.
Brittany H.
Seneca
The e.l.f. essential lip stain provides long-lasting wear and is great as a base under a simple chapstick, matte lipstick, or gloss. On it’s own, the stain is fairly subtle, but has wonderful saturation in just a couple layers!
Rayah M.
Review for: Nude Nectar more...
The E.L.F. Essential Lip Stains are ok for when you’re in a pinch. I really love the color, it’s such a nice, peachy, nude. It’s comfortable and soaks in quickly but I doesn’t last long and fades quite quickly. It’s only a few dollars, though so I don’t mind too much.
Kassandra B.
Hanford, CA
Maybe I'm not using this right. It leaves a uneven tone on my lips that I definitely do not care for. It goes on really wet and watery which I find interesting for it's applicator. Like I said though maybe I'm using g it wrong.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.