e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain

Essential Lip Stain

why can't I find these anymore? anyone know where they're still sold?
How long are your lips stained after the product is applied ?
How long does this product last before it expires ?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain!
Product Highlights
“...should do a lip scrub prior to application tends to make lips look a little dry....overall great buy” in reviews
“This lip stain is super nice and so cheap!! It has a very great pigmentation and a long lasting strength. I can put it on in the morning, eat, drink, and everything in between and still have a little bit of pigmentation left by the time I get home from work. (this is without any re-application)” in reviews
“It works great but I have to reapply a few times during the day.” in reviews
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain uploaded by Alicia H.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain uploaded by Alicia H.
Review for: Crimson Crush
This formula really needs some improvement. First let me start with the positives. The color is pretty. It's a really nice deeper red shade. Its also very cheap compared to other brands. Now, the negatives. The stain is uneven. Sometimes it even let's chunks of the stain come out through the tip which gets gloppy and messy. It doesnt stay. It foesnt mix with saliva or water or any kind of liquid well. It runs. Especially around the middle of your mouth. It might be fine if you want to keep reapplying - very carefully - but if you want it to stay and stay in place? Forget about it.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Crimson Crush, Nude Nectar, Berry Blush
This lip stain was the first i ever tried or heard of and i am OBSESSED. I now own lipstains from many many brands but none compare to ELF. I have probably bought each color 5x over, so although they can sometimes dryout quickly, theyre usually stocked at my local dollar store so its no hardship throwing one out and getting another. The stains are nice and natural. They last and arent shocking in any way. Its the perfect product if your not a lipstick person or you just want to quickly pep up your no-makeup look. This and mascara is all you would need.
Chester , PA
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain uploaded by Mary F.
Review for: Crimson Crush
I love these lip stains from elf cosmetics there great. I use them almost everyday to give my lips a little pop of color. I can’t really wear to much makeup at work because the environmental conditions suck and would make a full face of makeup look terrible by the end of the shift. So I usually just throw on a light bb cream and one of these lip stains and call it a day. They dry down super quickly, they literally stay on all day even while eating and drinking, and they don’t transfer. These are one of my absolute favorite products from elf. I have so many of them because I want to make sure I don’t run out lol and there cheap. Great lip stain I recommend 👍🏻👍🏻
Review for: Crimson Crush
Were these discontinued?!?!? If so, I’m starting a petition. I used to love this type of lip stain (there was another brand but I can’t remember what it was) and now I can never find lip stains that look like this. It kind of resembles a liquid eyeliner tip? I guess this is turning into more of a question than a review, but if you see this buy it immediately! It’s so pretty on, it can look natural or you can add more layers to create a bolder look. And most importantly, it lasts forever without getting cakey or crusty like a lot of “long lasting” lip products do these days.
Chester, PA
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain uploaded by SaniBani B.
Review for: Crimson Crush
Awesome lip tint gives lips just the right splash of color. I also really like the formulation. It is a light weight liquid almost like water. It tints the lips and dries down completely. It almost feels like there is nothing on your lips. I usually will add some lip balm or gloss afterwards for moisturizing. The color lasts all day and doesn't fade even while eating and drinking.
Review for: Crimson Crush
This is a good product if you want bold lips that wont budge. It literally applies like a marker so you can get precision, it is very pigmented too. However it takes forever to come off so unless you like that... I like my lips to subtly fade over time so when I wash my face my lips are washed too. But with makeup remover it comes off. I reccomend the other ELF lip tint that looks like gloss.
Nesbit, MS
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain uploaded by Antumn M.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain uploaded by Antumn M.
Omg! This was my very first lip stain I have used ever. Loved it cause of how easy it gladed on my lips. I also hated it, because of the marker tip. The marker tip made it hard to apply evenly. Other then that it is great! Plus, you really can't beat the price of it!
Review for: Crimson Crush, Other
I absolutely love e.l.f. lip stain I love the Crimson Crush, that gives you a dark kind of burgundy red lips, I also love the pink petal lip stain it's good for if you just want a hint of a light pink lip it's perfect if you don't want to wear too much lipstick. And one other good thing about it it last all day.
Mobridge
Review for: Nude Nectar
This elf product was a big miss for me. I don’t really like the applicator and it didn’t even last through my ride to work? It’s supposed to stain your lips but it couldn’t even withstand me eating 2 donuts on my way to work so I would not recommend this particular lip product.
Swedesboro
I like this stain a lot. It takes a while to get used to but once you get used to it it's pretty easy. It's like a marker for your lips. It lasts all day and dries instantly highly recommend if you are not into glosses of having any type of thick product or your lips
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Surprise, AZ
il y a 5 mois
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain ? Does it work that good? How long does it last?
Kristen W. • il y a 5 mois
I love it!!! It has lasted me a full 17-18 hours!!!!