e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Brightening Eye Liner uploaded by Stacy Michele S.e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Brightening Eye Liner uploaded by Kaitlyn C.e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Brightening Eye Liner uploaded by Melissa B.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The rich gel-powder formulation of our Brightening Eye Liners instantly brighten eyes for a healthy, radiant look. These liners glide on smooth without tugging the delicate eye area. Pair with your favorite e.l.f. see more...

• I'm on the hunt for the perfect liner, is this one worth the money? 3 Answers
  • Why this product don't have a review? 3 Answers
Nayda R.
Earleville, MD
This stuff definitely does what it says it will do. I was really impressed to find such a cheap product could do that. It doesn't smudge and it's easy to remove. If you want an eyeliner that makes your eyes just pop and appear brighter without spending a lot, you'll want this for sure! Only thing though is that it's hard to apply on the lid.
Selena G.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Gilded
It is a good eyeliner, especially for your water line. It is not the smoothst, but it goes on pretty gentle. It is a really good price. Doesn't stay on all day and it smudges a little. The packaging is nice. Overall it is very affordable and a decent quality product.
haylee o.
Vineland, New Jersey
Review for: Midnight
I really like using the brightening eyeliner for my eyes. it was ok with price but the quality was not that good packing was fine like a normal package. it was a Little hard to apply I had to use the lighter trick. no I would not waist my money again o the product.
Megan R.
Ivanhoe, CA
Works well for the price, I bought a brown eyeliner from them and it was kinda hard to apply it didn't want to draw on my skin but you can't really beat the price so if your tight on money and need eyeliner this would be my go to!
Kelci O.
Letohatchee, AL
Review for: Midnight
Best eyeliner stick I have ever used! It's a really good eyeliner for its price. It's definitely long lasting and it really makes your eyes pop! I only purchased this one time and I actually love it. I will buy this product again.
Selena S.
Review for: Gilded
Elf is always known for cheap prices (3$ for this baby!), but they bring on amazing quality. It does brighten up the eye, especially when lined underneath it. My eye color is black which can be dark, so this product really helps.
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
Review for: Gilded
I just love the new e.l.f. A lot of there products are great and the price is unbelievable. This liner does exactly what it says it definitely brightens and is very smooth and creamy, doesn't tug at all. I recommend this product.
Gayle H.
Review for: Midnight
I love all elf products but this one in particular is one not one of my favorites. It is not long lasting on my eyes and very hard.and Not very easy to apply. Hopefully they will look in to this and provide a better product.
Noor B.
Review for: Gilded
This product for sure gets the job done! I got this at my local Kroger, although I'm sure it's available it other stores. It really brightens my eyes and makes it look a bit bigger, so I would for sure recommend it!
Kaleah R.
Chino, CA
Dies exactly what it says it'll do brightens my Inner corner and lower lash line also a great way to use this is as a winged eyeliner and then add a colorful eye-shadow on top of the CV white liner.
Ivonne P.
Why this product don't have a review?
Lily F.
Onalaska, WI
I'm on the hunt for the perfect liner, is this one worth the money?