BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The rich gel-powder formulation of our Brightening Eye Liners instantly brighten eyes for a healthy, radiant look. These liners glide on smooth without tugging the delicate eye area. Pair with your favorite e.l.f. see more...

• I'm on the hunt for the perfect liner, is this one worth the money? 3 Answers
  • Why this product don't have a review? 3 Answers
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
Elf is one of my top 5 brands I love and I was excited to try this. I liked it when first applied but it did not stay very long. It also was hard to sharpen. The pencil didn't last long because of when i.would sharpen it it would break. The color is good, and it does brighten the eye. I can't complain too much because of the price.
Melissa B.
This brightening eyeliner is pretty and cheap! It's a buck! It works great with my everyday look. The color doesn't seem to smear or smudge easily. It's not rich in pigmentation​,its light.i usually have to apply twice. Really great product!
Nomi I.
Arlington, VA
For someone with small eyes, I was quick to try nude eyeliner on my lower lash line since it helps open up and widen the eyes for a rounder and more youthful look. I love this liner by e.l.f and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a cheap but high quality buy!
Lucy J.
I don't really like how soft this pencil is. While it is easy to apply I feel like I constantly have to sharpen my pencil, otherwise the lines are too think. I've used this several times but because of  the difficulty I only use it for special occasions. I think that I would recommend but I would have to provide a caution. I do really enjoy how the pencil highlights my green eyes.
Nayda R.
Earleville, MD
This stuff definitely does what it says it will do. I was really impressed to find such a cheap product could do that. It doesn't smudge and it's easy to remove. If you want an eyeliner that makes your eyes just pop and appear brighter without spending a lot, you'll want this for sure! Only thing though is that it's hard to apply on the lid.
Leigh M.
e.l.f. has always been one of my go to brands. This liner makes my eyes look so much more awake and ready for the day! I have tried other liners but none of them stayed for as long as the e.l.f. one did. As the day goes on the liner keeps looking very nice and bright.
Vianca T.
Lindenhurst, NY
This really brings out my eyes, I don't know how to explain it but the first time I used this my eyes looked bigger and wider. I loved the effect, it does its job and thats whats so great about it for the price. I got mine at target and I got all of my cousins to try it!
Brandi T.
This product brightens up your eyes and looks amazing. It is pigmented and is adorable of course. Elf has really done a good job with this product and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a white eyeliner :)
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
I really like this eye liner and I've tried quite a few. This is easy to apply and goes on smooth. This product doesn't cause eye irritation... At least not for me. Over all it's well worth the price. I think I paid like $3 for two pencils... Can't beat it
Helen M.
Catlett, VA
Absolutely love this. Even on days when I don't feel like putting on makeup, I add this to my tight line and instantly look more awake. The packaging is pretty basic, but the product itself is silky smooth, even for the tight line. My GO TO!
Ivonne P.
Why this product don't have a review?
Lily F.
Onalaska, WI
I'm on the hunt for the perfect liner, is this one worth the money?