MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowe.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette

Elf Cosmetics Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette

Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette

How well does this stay on?
How's the quality, pigment & any fall out(I WANT THIS)?
I was looking for a palette that has pigmented colors but won’t break the bank. How but s this one?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...that worked with my greasy eye lids. But I Love this paatte. Its very pigmented amazing colorsn Its a great buy. in reviews
I bought this palette for getting any eyelook and the neutral side of it. i do like the brown shades in there. I also gave this to my sister , whos a beginner in makeup, and she loved she can achieve any eye look in reviews
Elf is great brand, but a lot of their eyeshadows arent very pigmented, they are more for beginners who just started using makeup, but im not saying thats its bad quality. in reviews
...worth the bang for the buck because one it is super affordable and two so many colors to choose from so even if one is not your favorite our bound to find something. in reviews
Love all the different colors...really gives you so many options for looks...but some colors are very chalky and powdery and have a lot of fall out.in reviews
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Elf Cosmetics Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sabrina M.
I thought I was bad at eyeshadows, but it was actually just this product. The colors don't blend very well and spread very funcky on your eyelid. Great if you're only planning on using a single shade, but not if you're planning on blending anything and it clumps up in your crease pretty badly so you have to reapply it ever once in a while.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Elf Cosmetics Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Vanessa G.
I purchased this at Target for $2, the colors were pretty and has matte and shimmer shades. For the price it's obviously fine, I wasn't expecting this to be the magically but it worked well enough. You just need to use a lot of product to get the color to show, helps to use eye primer. The powder blend ok, some shades I found were more muted than others. Overall not bad.
Takeisha A.
Hinesville, GA
I purchased this from eyes lip face (e.l.f) webite along with a great brush set. it has a wonderful combo of warm and cool/brights and bolds.
Kaitlyn G.
Endicott, NY
Overall, I love the color selection in the pallet. However, they do not last very long, but that is to be expected considering the price.
Samantha Q.
Holloman Afb, NM
I love elf and this palette! It has colors for every outfit & day or night. My eyeshadow always last all day too
Rachael L.
Endicott, NY
For $10 you get a pretty amazing palette! There are a few downside to the product about the 1/3 of the palette has shadows that are chalky, still beautiful colors, but with a base or primer they work fine! There are a few select shades that don't show up at all or the color payoff is very little. But overall the palette is nice and would make an awesome gift!
Kendra B.
Hickory, NC
I'm a beauty blogger so ive purchased and own high end pallets as well affordable pallets. This is a very good pallet for beginners, the shadows are super pigmented. This is a great quality product at a very affordable price.
Yasmeen G.
Antioch, TN
Lots of different colors but they fade pretty quick. The colors are good the first time you use them. Then they kinda just fade out. It's good for on the go especially for the price but not that great if you want long lasting results or vivid colors.
Angela X.
Elf never disappoints me and this palette I think is a great beginner palette. The colors weren't that pigment though and I def need to wear a primer before I put this on but not bad for the price!!
Dayna W.
Clinton Twp, MI
I absolutely love this eye shadow palette! The colors are natural and stay on all day and night! They don't run off or smear! It's perfect and extremely cheap!

213 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...