e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. xo Nabela Noor Lip Cocktail Kit

e.l.f. xo Nabela Noor Lip Cocktail Kit, a lip liner and liquid lipstick duo that gives you the perfect pinky-nude pout.

Lip Pencil: Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Paraffin, C10-18 Triglycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ceresin, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003ELiquid Lipstick Ingredients: Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Ethylene\u002Fpropylene\u002Fstyrene Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Alcohol, Mica, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. xo Nabela Noor Lip Cocktail Kit!
Barton, NY
I really liked the lip liner and the color! The liquid lipstick was a bit to liquidy for me- at least the one I received was. However, when it finally dried down, it was a comfortable formula that wasnt sticky and wore well
Riverview, FL
Very very pretty. The best nude color I’ve used. First time purchasing this. The liner is creamy a lot of pigment. The liquid lip is smooth not sticky. The price is amazing. I don’t know how ELF does it.
Hamtramck, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I am not a big fan of the lipstick because it doesn't suit my skin tone I would say like it does not look flattering on my skin tone. It's too late it's a very peachy pink. I do really love the lip liner like it's a very pretty dark nude which I prefer I really love the lip liner but I'm not a big fan of the lipstick.
Portland, OR
This nude lip is the perfect combo. I think it will work for a variety of skin tones (I’m light medium) and it looks amazing. I love the price too for two products. I’ll be buying backups for sure!
Plant City, FL
e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. xo Nabela Noor Lip Cocktail Kit uploaded by Kimberly P.
The e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. xo Nabela Noor Lip Cocktail Kit is the perfect lip kit to me!! It is such a deal for the low price of $10.00. It's hard to not love this product even from the box because the packaging is so cute!! The color is a perfect nude for us tan girls. The lip liner is creamy and a darker shade than I would like but is a great compliment to the lipstick. The applicator is a bit flimsy but the lipstick itself is the PERFECT SHADE. It goes on glossy and dries matte quite quickly. It's a bit sticky on the lips and I don't like matte so I add a little gloss and I'm good to go, but that's just me. It is long lasting and even after eating oily foods it's still there!! I don't think I could recommend a product as much as this lip kit.
Spruce Pine , NC
e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. xo Nabela Noor Lip Cocktail Kit uploaded by Amber G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this combo! The pencil is very smooth and doesn't tug the lips at all. Liquid lip is very comfortable on the lips, dries quickly without any tackiness and lasted for hours. Such a beautiful fall color
Lakeside
I honestly loved this lip cocktail! And I must say that it stays on for a very good amount of time. If I could change one thing about it, it’d just be the finish. I’m not really into matte lipsticks as much anymore. I didn’t really know what to expect from the lip kits when I was buying them but I love the shade colors so much, I had to pick it up. I definitely recommended the lip kit to my mother-in-law, sister in law and my sister. And the price that I paid for the lip cocktail makes it even better!
Getzville, NY
The lipstick and the lip liner are amazing and work on all skintones. Really happy that I purchased the entire kit along with the highlighter and brushes.
Tucson, AZ
This color and the product is beautiful. It fits my skin color. It is a natural shade but beautiful. This lip liner is my good too.
311 dixon road 1207
I bought this lip kit using some Ulta beauty points I had been saving up and honestly I can say I love it! The liner is more of a brown nude while the lipstick itself is a more pink nude. They both complement each other very well

Looking for your answer?