BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Destani S.
Joppa, AL
Adore this brush! I bought it recently for $2 and I'm impressed! I really enjoy ELF's brushes, I believe this is my third!
I use this one to apply my loose powder. I love how soft it is, and I haven't experienced any brush strand loss yet.
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
I always find ELF brushes to be sturdy and really soft for the price! They are some of my favorite brushes. I got this in my stocking from my parents. I really like to use it for translucent setting powder to set my face. It's so soft and it holds the product well. I never feel like my product is wasted with this brush!
Ashleigh S.
Mukwonago, WI
I love the softness of this brush & how light it is in the skin. I use this one for my finishing powder at the very end of my makeup routine. I purchased this brush from target & it is one of the many by elf that I own and love.
Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
Love elf brushes! Can't even tell the difference between elf brand and mac . I love that they are inexpensive and you can pretty much find them anywhere. I bought mine several years ago and it still looks brand new. Love it!
Caitlin F.
This product was nice but I wouldn't buy again because it's a little harsh and the hairs on the brush fall off and it feels weird on the skin. The product also sticks to the brush and doesn't cover the face. I would not recommend to anyone for full time use at all.
Courtney C.
This brush can be purchased at target, Walmart, anywhere that sells elf makeup. It is a great full face brush that is of high quality. I use it for powder foundation. Works like a charm!!
Adriana P.
Warwick, RI
This brush is perfect for wiping away powder! It's so light weight that it just removes the left over of your product! I bought this at the drug store, costs about 3 dollars! Well worth the price and very recommended!
Dainy C.
Jersey city
GOOD BRUSHESZ UT I WISH THEY HAD A HIGHL.IGHTWE BRUSH AND SUCH A AFFORDABLE P;RICE SO THEY REALLY ARE WORHT BUYING ! YOU CAN GET LIKE 4 FOR UNDER 20 WHIHC IS GREAT ! USUALLY USE TO APPLY MY CONTOUR AND HIGHLIGHT AS WELL AS CONCELEAR AND FOUNDATION
Cecily R.
midland
Great product. Make up goes on smooth, bought at Target. Pretty good quality for great price, I use it daily. Wouldn't change brushes, tried other sponges, silicone sponges and wouldn't trade it for anything.
annai c.
Monroe , North carolina
Let me just say anything elf is SOO good!!! Affordable and are good... You must get them.!! They are worth way more because of how good they are. and I love that its so affordable .
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!