e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Total Face Brush

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Haley T.
I love this brush! And all of the elf brushes. For the price (which is so cheap!), they are so good! They blend out products really well and are definitely easy to use for all types of makeup products.
Miranda C.
Pen argyl, PA
This works well for what it is needed for but I feel like it looks kind of cheap. I love all of my elf brushes bc they are great for the price but I wish this one looked nicer and higher quality than it does.
Tiffany K.
This brush is very good quality for the price. This was the ever brush I had bought. I typically use it to brush away excess powder or fallout from eyeshadows. It's so soft and gets the job done. I need to give more elf brushes a try.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
I love this brush for blending everything on my face when I'm done. I.e foundation, powder, blush, bronzer etc. Sometimes I may not blend something as well so this helps for the final touch. Love E.l.f brushes!!
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
Adore this brush! I bought it recently for $2 and I'm impressed! I really enjoy ELF's brushes, I believe this is my third!
I use this one to apply my loose powder. I love how soft it is, and I haven't experienced any brush strand loss yet.
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
I always find ELF brushes to be sturdy and really soft for the price! They are some of my favorite brushes. I got this in my stocking from my parents. I really like to use it for translucent setting powder to set my face. It's so soft and it holds the product well. I never feel like my product is wasted with this brush!
Ashleigh S.
Mukwonago, WI
I love the softness of this brush & how light it is in the skin. I use this one for my finishing powder at the very end of my makeup routine. I purchased this brush from target & it is one of the many by elf that I own and love.
Caitlin F.
This product was nice but I wouldn't buy again because it's a little harsh and the hairs on the brush fall off and it feels weird on the skin. The product also sticks to the brush and doesn't cover the face. I would not recommend to anyone for full time use at all.
Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
Love elf brushes! Can't even tell the difference between elf brand and mac . I love that they are inexpensive and you can pretty much find them anywhere. I bought mine several years ago and it still looks brand new. Love it!
Courtney C.
This brush can be purchased at target, Walmart, anywhere that sells elf makeup. It is a great full face brush that is of high quality. I use it for powder foundation. Works like a charm!!
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!