e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Total Face Brush

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
I have had this brush for 6 months now and it's still going strong. AMAZING low price, no bristle fallout, and great powder/all-over application. I highly recommend and will purchase more elf brushes in the future.
Alyssa S.
I like this company, good products without dropping a whole paycheck on your face. This brush is soft, works fine, doesn't shed bristles,and doesn't stress you out if you accidentally leave it in a hotel bathroom.
Giselle L.
super soft! i use it for blush but is perfect for setting entire face. i have oily skin. good price very inexpensive value. applies so good, easy use of course! i'd recommend this brush because it does the job.
breeanna t.
Super fluffy and non shedding . Easy to apply powders and brush Blends powder easily. I use this brush for my setting powder . Only a few bucks and lasts a long time ! I would definitely recommend this brush for those building a collection !!!
amanda m.
Anaheim, CA
Perfect for the price, this super soft brush is my absolute go-to for application and blending. I have a ton of them at home and will never use anything else. It's to easy to wash too! I totally recommend.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
At only a few dollars, this brush outperforms some of my expensive, $30 brushes! The bristles are so very soft! And this brush does not shed its fibers in my face! e.l.f. did a good thing with this brush!
Deana T.
Great brushes and completely affordable. I have dry, very sensitive skin and I have had no problems at all with these brushes. I use my brushes on a daily basis. I would DEFINATELY repurchase these again!
Jenn K.
Youngwood, PA
I use this brush to apply my illuminating powder from lush. It has very soft, plush bristles and is amazing! I am a big fan of this brush and I use it daily. I would say try it out if you're thinking about it!
Chantel B.
Hinesville, GA
I was in search of a brush to help me blend my entire face. This brush has become a must have. As a beginner in make I like the fact this brush is reasonably priced and has made applying makeup a breeze.
Tiffany K.
This brush is very good quality for the price. This was the ever brush I had bought. I typically use it to brush away excess powder or fallout from eyeshadows. It's so soft and gets the job done. I need to give more elf brushes a try.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!