BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

breeanna t.
Super fluffy and non shedding . Easy to apply powders and brush Blends powder easily. I use this brush for my setting powder . Only a few bucks and lasts a long time ! I would definitely recommend this brush for those building a collection !!!
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
At only a few dollars, this brush outperforms some of my expensive, $30 brushes! The bristles are so very soft! And this brush does not shed its fibers in my face! e.l.f. did a good thing with this brush!
Jenn K.
Youngwood , PA
I use this brush to apply my illuminating powder from lush. It has very soft, plush bristles and is amazing! I am a big fan of this brush and I use it daily. I would say try it out if you're thinking about it!
amanda m.
Anaheim, CA
Perfect for the price, this super soft brush is my absolute go-to for application and blending. I have a ton of them at home and will never use anything else. It's to easy to wash too! I totally recommend.
Chantel B.
Hinesville, GA
I was in search of a brush to help me blend my entire face. This brush has become a must have. As a beginner in make I like the fact this brush is reasonably priced and has made applying makeup a breeze.
Haley T.
I love this brush! And all of the elf brushes. For the price (which is so cheap!), they are so good! They blend out products really well and are definitely easy to use for all types of makeup products.
Miranda C.
Pen argyl, PA
This works well for what it is needed for but I feel like it looks kind of cheap. I love all of my elf brushes bc they are great for the price but I wish this one looked nicer and higher quality than it does.
Brooke J.
Austin
Cheap and fell apart as soon as i took it out. Normally i love elf and i have purchased brushes that i like before but im sticking with my Morphe brushes. i should have know considering it was only 2$
Tiffany K.
This brush is very good quality for the price. This was the ever brush I had bought. I typically use it to brush away excess powder or fallout from eyeshadows. It's so soft and gets the job done. I need to give more elf brushes a try.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
I love this brush for blending everything on my face when I'm done. I.e foundation, powder, blush, bronzer etc. Sometimes I may not blend something as well so this helps for the final touch. Love E.l.f brushes!!
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!