BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Jeneca L.
I use this for powider foundation and blending my contour . I use it for my neck and it's sooooooooooo soft and big. I use it almost every day . Holds up well and is a great price . Def a must in a makeup lovers collection
Kendra W.
I use this brush for bronzer and blush. It's super soft, so it blends out really well and doesn't pick up too much product. The only downfall of it being so soft is that it doesn't pick up very much product ūüėú. So it's a balance.
Amanda H.
Byron, IL
I just purchased this brush today and am already in love with it. It's a very big brush and very very cheap. It works really well blending in your foundation. I would buy this brush over and over again. I purchased mine from Kmart.
Karmen L.
Elf all around face brush is horrible. I love elf so much but this wasn't my favorite, it's very flimsy and all of the product falls off when I use it, I bought it at Walmart and I would not recommend this brush to you guys.
Amy M.
Monroe, OH
This is a great brush. I was worried as it is so inexpensive compared to other brushes, but it is super soft and spreads my powder on evenly. I love elf products and haven't used anything from them yet that I haven't liked!
Yaritza R.
Bronx, NY
Super affordable. Great quality! The brush hairs are so soft it feels high end. I picked it up at target so it's easy to find. Picks up perfect amount of product and blends out evenly. Highly recommend to all makeup lovers
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL
This brush is very rough and flimsy, mine broke after only a few uses and it sheds like crazy when you first purchase it. In my opinion, a terrible brush. I would not recommend unless it's for an art project or something.
Kira C.
Dickson, TN
An amazing, easy to use brush for the drugstore! Everyone on youtube was raving about it for a while and I would look for it at my local Walmart every time I went. It was not until a few months ago that I finally got it and fell in love instantly. I think it was around $6- $10, I don't remember exactly. I just grabbed it and have not regretted it since.
Nicole L.
Works really well for the price. I use it to wipe away all my setting powder I also have another one I use to apply my powder contour. This is an awesome brush and I would recommend it to others. I definitely would buy more
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
I have had this brush for 6 months now and it's still going strong. AMAZING low price, no bristle fallout, and great powder/all-over application. I highly recommend and will purchase more elf brushes in the future.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!