BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #75 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I love this thing. Use it to apply my foundation. It's soft and thick and spreads it on evenly.
I rarely use makeup but when I do this is the brush. I bought it at a local grocery store not long ago and it was only a buck and I was not disappointed.
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
This is my favorite brush. I love elf because it's super affordable and good quality. This brush is super big and fluffy and works great to apply setting powders especially. I'll have to buy another one because I've lost this one and I miss it!
Marianna A.
Elf brushes are so affordable and are amazing in quality. I use this to blend powders in when I do a full face of makeup. I love this brush and take it with me every time I travel. It doesn't shed, it doesn't poke, it feels amazing on the face.
Dominique L.
Love this. Very affordable and does as it should. Picks up the product well and doesn't shed. I would recommend this to any beginners with makeup or even if you're on a budget. Great brush. I would buy again. I have a combination skin type.
Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
This brush is SO SOFT and so Big! I love it texture and how it can easily cover the biggest parts of my face. The product (powder, blush) adheres easily to the brush and likewise easily detaches on the face when passing it. Just love it!
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
This brush is amazing. I've had it for a long time and it's so sturdy. It never loses hairs or softness. This brush works perfect for powder foundation or setting powder. The handle is comfortable in your hand. Any elf brush is a must have. I really love it. Highly recommend.
Sarah W.
Schuyler, Virginia
I love this for setting my face or doing blush and even blending contour so I love it.  The brush is SO SOFT and it felt great. It picked up a lot of product but doesn't lift up any product underneath it. I was very satisfied with it!<3
raekwon w.
Miami Gardens, FL
I personally love elf brushes their very affordable as a makeup artist as well as your everyday girl/boy. You can purchase them about any where. Very similar but not exact to the Morphioe brushes such as the handle and feel as well.
Leslie H.
I bought this to apply bronzer and for the price I like it. Daily in the winter to add a little color to my face and neck. I bought this brush at Target near me. Absolutely recommend this brush, for the price you can't beat it!
Amanda H.
Byron, IL
I just purchased this brush today and am already in love with it. It's a very big brush and very very cheap. It works really well blending in your foundation. I would buy this brush over and over again. I purchased mine from Kmart.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!