BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL
This brush is very rough and flimsy, mine broke after only a few uses and it sheds like crazy when you first purchase it. In my opinion, a terrible brush. I would not recommend unless it's for an art project or something.
Haley W.
Monmouth, IL
Super soft and does well applying my powder to my face without creating chunks. I've had mine for years and the bristles have hardly fallen out. It also keeps its shape despite me using it for almost every powder I own!
Kira C.
Dickson, TN
An amazing, easy to use brush for the drugstore! Everyone on youtube was raving about it for a while and I would look for it at my local Walmart every time I went. It was not until a few months ago that I finally got it and fell in love instantly. I think it was around $6- $10, I don't remember exactly. I just grabbed it and have not regretted it since.
Amanda S.
Orange, VA
Cheap in price but not in quality. By far my favorite elf brush. Doesn't disappoint.It holds the powder until you're read to use it. Nice, full, soft & fluffy. Mine did not shed at all.
Maddie H.
These brushes are absolutely amazing!! Great quality and i use it daily! The bristles are still there, and i paid under $3 for this brush!! Amazing value!!! Cheap but high quality!! I would reccome all elf brushes!!!
Nicole L.
Works really well for the price. I use it to wipe away all my setting powder I also have another one I use to apply my powder contour. This is an awesome brush and I would recommend it to others. I definitely would buy more
Dana C.
Rockmart
Great all over face brush for powder and blending. Soft bristles that are too flimsy. Holds the perfect amount of product and applies powder perfectly. Really happy with this elf purchase. Would definitely recommend
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
I have had this brush for 6 months now and it's still going strong. AMAZING low price, no bristle fallout, and great powder/all-over application. I highly recommend and will purchase more elf brushes in the future.
Giselle L.
super soft! i use it for blush but is perfect for setting entire face. i have oily skin. good price very inexpensive value. applies so good, easy use of course! i'd recommend this brush because it does the job.
Alyssa S.
I like this company, good products without dropping a whole paycheck on your face. This brush is soft, works fine, doesn't shed bristles,and doesn't stress you out if you accidentally leave it in a hotel bathroom.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!