BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Sarah W.
Schuyler, Virginia
I love this for setting my face or doing blush and even blending contour so I love it.  The brush is SO SOFT and it felt great. It picked up a lot of product but doesn't lift up any product underneath it. I was very satisfied with it!<3
raekwon w.
Miami Gardens, FL
I personally love elf brushes their very affordable as a makeup artist as well as your everyday girl/boy. You can purchase them about any where. Very similar but not exact to the Morphioe brushes such as the handle and feel as well.
Kendra W.
I use this brush for bronzer and blush. It's super soft, so it blends out really well and doesn't pick up too much product. The only downfall of it being so soft is that it doesn't pick up very much product 😜. So it's a balance.
Amanda H.
Byron, IL
I just purchased this brush today and am already in love with it. It's a very big brush and very very cheap. It works really well blending in your foundation. I would buy this brush over and over again. I purchased mine from Kmart.
Leslie H.
I bought this to apply bronzer and for the price I like it. Daily in the winter to add a little color to my face and neck. I bought this brush at Target near me. Absolutely recommend this brush, for the price you can't beat it!
Jeneca L.
I use this for powider foundation and blending my contour . I use it for my neck and it's sooooooooooo soft and big. I use it almost every day . Holds up well and is a great price . Def a must in a makeup lovers collection
Karmen L.
Elf all around face brush is horrible. I love elf so much but this wasn't my favorite, it's very flimsy and all of the product falls off when I use it, I bought it at Walmart and I would not recommend this brush to you guys.
Amy M.
Monroe, OH
This is a great brush. I was worried as it is so inexpensive compared to other brushes, but it is super soft and spreads my powder on evenly. I love elf products and haven't used anything from them yet that I haven't liked!
Yaritza R.
Bronx, NY
Super affordable. Great quality! The brush hairs are so soft it feels high end. I picked it up at target so it's easy to find. Picks up perfect amount of product and blends out evenly. Highly recommend to all makeup lovers
Kara E.
Collierville, TN
Soft brush! This brush spreads powder and liquid concealers very easily and smoothly. The soft bristles are easy to clean and don't warp easily. Like most of the other elf brushes this one is a must have I. Your collection!
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!