BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #75 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Antonia H.
I absolutely adore this brush. It's so soft on the skin and it blends powders very well. The make of the brush is vegan friendly and super easy to clean. I love it's compactness. It fits right in my makeup bag casing and all.
Viridian A.
San Pedro, CA
This is a super good brush it blends beautifully it has a super soft hairs super general yes it blends everything together I use it all the time when I do my makeup I would totally buy it again works good Elf
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
These brushes are great if you are new to makeup. They are really affordable and great for beginners. They can be a little softer, but for the price I can't complain. They were my first brushes I owned, and I loved them.
Amelia G.
Narragansett, RI
Great brush! I use this brush to apply my blush, and I love the way it goes on when using this product. This brush to comfortable to hold and to use, and it is so inexpensive. I think it cost me maybe $3 at most. The bristles are so soft and don't fall out- really well made!
Kristie D.
I bought this Total Face Brush at my local Walmart and i'm so glad I did. The price was only $2 which was totally worth the money. Using this brush on your face is so astonishing because it's so soft on your face. When applying foundation on my face I always reach for this brush.
Alexis H.
Brandon, FL
e.l.f Cosmetics are beyond cheap, but don't let that fool you.  They are buy far the best products I have found and are available at almost every store including Walmart and Target. The Total Face Brush makes my makeup look complete.  I would highly recommend.
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
This brush isn't dense enough for applying setting powder so instead I use it for lightly dusting an illuminating powder all over the face for a natural glow. You could also use it for dusting highlighter on your shoulders and collar bone if you're into that in the summer.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I love this thing. Use it to apply my foundation. It's soft and thick and spreads it on evenly.
I rarely use makeup but when I do this is the brush. I bought it at a local grocery store not long ago and it was only a buck and I was not disappointed.
Indira F.
New britain, CT
Muy buena brocha la tengo por que mi best friend me la regalo y la tengo hace mas de 2 años y sigue intacta . tengo otras de la misma marca y difuminan y aplican producto muy bien.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I use this brush on a daily basis when applying a powder foundation, blush, or bronzer. It's extremely affordable, does not shed, and is reusable. I have a plethora of these in my makeup kit for personal use and onsite events. I loveeee this brush!
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!