BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Alexis H.
Brandon, FL
e.l.f Cosmetics are beyond cheap, but don't let that fool you.  They are buy far the best products I have found and are available at almost every store including Walmart and Target. The Total Face Brush makes my makeup look complete.  I would highly recommend.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I love this thing. Use it to apply my foundation. It's soft and thick and spreads it on evenly.
I rarely use makeup but when I do this is the brush. I bought it at a local grocery store not long ago and it was only a buck and I was not disappointed.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I use this brush on a daily basis when applying a powder foundation, blush, or bronzer. It's extremely affordable, does not shed, and is reusable. I have a plethora of these in my makeup kit for personal use and onsite events. I loveeee this brush!
Indira F.
New britain, CT
Muy buena brocha la tengo por que mi best friend me la regalo y la tengo hace mas de 2 años y sigue intacta . tengo otras de la misma marca y difuminan y aplican producto muy bien.
Melissa R.
I use this brush DAILY to set my face and it does a great job! It feels very soft on the face and it picks up the perfect amount of product. Elf definitely has the best drugstore brushes for a great price. I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
This is my favorite brush. I love elf because it's super affordable and good quality. This brush is super big and fluffy and works great to apply setting powders especially. I'll have to buy another one because I've lost this one and I miss it!
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
This brush is amazing. I've had it for a long time and it's so sturdy. It never loses hairs or softness. This brush works perfect for powder foundation or setting powder. The handle is comfortable in your hand. Any elf brush is a must have. I really love it. Highly recommend.
Dominique L.
Love this. Very affordable and does as it should. Picks up the product well and doesn't shed. I would recommend this to any beginners with makeup or even if you're on a budget. Great brush. I would buy again. I have a combination skin type.
Marianna A.
Elf brushes are so affordable and are amazing in quality. I use this to blend powders in when I do a full face of makeup. I love this brush and take it with me every time I travel. It doesn't shed, it doesn't poke, it feels amazing on the face.
Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
This brush is SO SOFT and so Big! I love it texture and how it can easily cover the biggest parts of my face. The product (powder, blush) adheres easily to the brush and likewise easily detaches on the face when passing it. Just love it!
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!