BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
This brush works pretty good. I got it to go with the Flower Beauty miracle matte finishing powder. It's a soft brush and feels good in the face. You can't beat the price!
Kortniee M.
I like this but you can tell it’s a cheap brush because in my opinion it’s made kind of cheap. It’s easy to apply to your face but it’s sorta on the rough side of brushes.
Deysi C.
Stockton
All e.l.f products are super affordable. I definitely always lean to purchase their brushes. I use this brush everyday to apply my foundation. And I actually just went back to purchase another one to have on hand for back up
Kaida B.
Works great as a face brush , the bristles don't hurt at all . It's applies the product just like a high end brush would . Definitely recommend if you're on a budget.
Madelyn G.
Fall Branch
I love how soft and fluffy this brush is!! I use this brush every day and it doesn't pick up make up already on my face and it doesn't hold onto the make up applied to it.
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
Elf's product's are amazing! Not only was this brush super affordable but it works like a charm! It works great with my powered foundations and other makeup products! It gives an all over yo' face look naturally and cleans easily! I've had this brush over a year and it's like new still! e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Total Face Brush is a perfect brush for all OVER coverage and lasts as long as you could imagine (my cat has grabbed it multiple times trying to eat the bristles and she's failed mwahahahah) and is super affordable! Love love lov this product it is definitely a must have for us who can't afford the expensive brushes and will leave you with an all over look that screams YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL any day you use it! Bravo #Elf
This is my absolute favorite brush! I use it all over my face and neck. The bristles themselves are so soft so the makeup goes on so smoothly. It always comes out so natural. Like I said my FAVORITE brush!! 😍
Danielle L.
It's so hard to find a good brush for powder foundation! I tried so many before this one! I love that this brush is cruelty free / vegan! The bristles are soft and have not shed. This brush was so afforable and you can find it at most stores, I usually purchase them from Wal-Mart or Target! Literally a great product for a fantastic price! The brush for me had to be broken in a bit, meaning when I first used it..It did not pick up a ton of powder because the bristles were so soft I believe, but after I used it a few times... it worked well! Easy to wipe down and clean! Overall very happy with this brush and own a few!
Christina S.
I'm so glad I was FINALLY able to get my hands on this e.l.f. Total Face brush!!! I love how fluffy and soft the bristles are. I love how the brush doesn't irritate my face what so ever. I do find that I have to dab into my pressed powder with a bit more umph because I don't feel that it picks up as much product as I would like. I love the short handle and the color is simple and chic! Go out and get one!!!
Neftaly A.
I love this brush because it's so inexpensive .I got this brush at Walmart. I got it because my brushes got meat up so I had to get another brush for for while so I could use and this brush didn't cost much and I think I will buy another soon.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!