BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Christina S.
I'm so glad I was FINALLY able to get my hands on this e.l.f. Total Face brush!!! I love how fluffy and soft the bristles are. I love how the brush doesn't irritate my face what so ever. I do find that I have to dab into my pressed powder with a bit more umph because I don't feel that it picks up as much product as I would like. I love the short handle and the color is simple and chic! Go out and get one!!!
Neftaly A.
I love this brush because it's so inexpensive .I got this brush at Walmart. I got it because my brushes got meat up so I had to get another brush for for while so I could use and this brush didn't cost much and I think I will buy another soon.
Antonia H.
I absolutely adore this brush. It's so soft on the skin and it blends powders very well. The make of the brush is vegan friendly and super easy to clean. I love it's compactness. It fits right in my makeup bag casing and all.
Viridian A.
San Pedro, CA
This is a super good brush it blends beautifully it has a super soft hairs super general yes it blends everything together I use it all the time when I do my makeup I would totally buy it again works good Elf
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
These brushes are great if you are new to makeup. They are really affordable and great for beginners. They can be a little softer, but for the price I can't complain. They were my first brushes I owned, and I loved them.
Daisy V.
Rock Island
This brush is really soft I’ve had it for over a year now and it still works it’s easy to wash & apply make up with. I say it’s excellent for the price! I’m so satisfied and I’m thinking on getting elf’s brush set
Amelia G.
Narragansett, RI
Great brush! I use this brush to apply my blush, and I love the way it goes on when using this product. This brush to comfortable to hold and to use, and it is so inexpensive. I think it cost me maybe $3 at most. The bristles are so soft and don't fall out- really well made!
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
I have occasionally purchased elf brushes if I was in need of a new one because the are cheep and at our local stores. One complaint is the some of the bigger ones do shed. I have had more luck with the smaller brushes not shedding as much, could just be the ones I picked.
Kristie D.
I bought this Total Face Brush at my local Walmart and i'm so glad I did. The price was only $2 which was totally worth the money. Using this brush on your face is so astonishing because it's so soft on your face. When applying foundation on my face I always reach for this brush.
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
This brush isn't dense enough for applying setting powder so instead I use it for lightly dusting an illuminating powder all over the face for a natural glow. You could also use it for dusting highlighter on your shoulders and collar bone if you're into that in the summer.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!