BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #75 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Stephanie P.
Hi Hat, KY
This brush is horrible and the quality is so cheap. It doesn't work well with my half and half skin. I usually expect more from elf because their products are typically amazing! I wouldn't recommend to anyone
breeanna t.
Super fluffy and non shedding . Easy to apply powders and brush Blends powder easily. I use this brush for my setting powder . Only a few bucks and lasts a long time ! I would definitely recommend this brush for those building a collection !!!
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
At only a few dollars, this brush outperforms some of my expensive, $30 brushes! The bristles are so very soft! And this brush does not shed its fibers in my face! e.l.f. did a good thing with this brush!
Tiffany K.
This brush is very good quality for the price. This was the ever brush I had bought. I typically use it to brush away excess powder or fallout from eyeshadows. It's so soft and gets the job done. I need to give more elf brushes a try.
Brooke J.
Austin
Cheap and fell apart as soon as i took it out. Normally i love elf and i have purchased brushes that i like before but im sticking with my Morphe brushes. i should have know considering it was only 2$
Ashleigh S.
Mukwonago, WI
I love the softness of this brush & how light it is in the skin. I use this one for my finishing powder at the very end of my makeup routine. I purchased this brush from target & it is one of the many by elf that I own and love.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
I love this brush for blending everything on my face when I'm done. I.e foundation, powder, blush, bronzer etc. Sometimes I may not blend something as well so this helps for the final touch. Love E.l.f brushes!!
Kinsie  R.
Bakersfield, CA
My number one favorite powder brush. It's so affordable. The bristles are soft and luxurious. I have bought several of these to use for my blush and powder. I highly recommend elf brushes.
Hayley K.
Russellville , AR
This brush is very soft and light on your face. I bought this at Walmart and also at Target. I use this brush quite a bit. For the very very low price it works well compared to other brushes in that price range.
Brittany I.
Warner Robins
I would use this for a full face powder to swipe over my face. The brush is fluffy so the product is spread easily. It’s also good for getting rid of excess product from the face. I purchased it from Walmart
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!