BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Angela H.
Plainview, TX
This Brush is very fluffy and soft. It’s perfect for powder because it doesn’t move my concealer or foundation. I use this for both pressed and lose powder. It’s very affordable, under $6. I would recommend to anyone who’s starting out with makeup or even someone who’s more advanced.
Melissa S.
Grandview , MO
I have occasionally purchased elf brushes if I was in need of a new one because the are cheep and at our local stores. One complaint is the some of the bigger ones do shed. I have had more luck with the smaller brushes not shedding as much, could just be the ones I picked.
Katherine V.
Glendale, AZ
I'm a little bit confused by this product. The bristles are very long, so it's a little bit hard to swirl in powder (do you know what I mean?). I imagine it would make a mess if you tried to use it in some loose powder! But the bristles are very very soft, and you definitely cannot beat the price! I'm currently using this to set my under eyes with a pressed translucent powder.
Jennifer P.
Claremore, OK
This brush is ok for someone who can't afford much. They fall apart very easy and don't clean very well. I do like that I haven't had any problems with the hairs coming out
Kara E.
Collierville , TN
Soft brush! This brush spreads powder and liquid concealers very easily and smoothly. The soft bristles are easy to clean and don't warp easily. Like most of the other elf brushes this one is a must have I. Your collection!
Haley W.
Monmouth, IL
Super soft and does well applying my powder to my face without creating chunks. I've had mine for years and the bristles have hardly fallen out. It also keeps its shape despite me using it for almost every powder I own!
Maddie H.
These brushes are absolutely amazing!! Great quality and i use it daily! The bristles are still there, and i paid under $3 for this brush!! Amazing value!!! Cheap but high quality!! I would reccome all elf brushes!!!
Valeria C.
Weslaco, Tx
I bought this brush at my local Walmart and I highly reccommend it ! It is super affordable and it is perfect for an every day use. I use it every day and it has always come through for me. I will keep buying this !
Dana C.
Rockmart
Great all over face brush for powder and blending. Soft bristles that are too flimsy. Holds the perfect amount of product and applies powder perfectly. Really happy with this elf purchase. Would definitely recommend
Alyssa S.
I like this company, good products without dropping a whole paycheck on your face. This brush is soft, works fine, doesn't shed bristles,and doesn't stress you out if you accidentally leave it in a hotel bathroom.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!