BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Amie J.
Wabash, IN
You can never go wrong with elf brushes. Their prices are always great and A+ for the quality of them. They up hold washing and dry back to their form. Can be purchased at any drugstore and ulta. Best brushes
Sarah
I use this brush every day to put my finishing powder on and it works perfectly. It’s not pricey at all and under $4 plus it’s soft. I would give this product more than 5 stars if I could. It’s a must have product for your daily makeup routine.
Deana T.
Monaca
Great brushes and completely affordable. I have dry, very sensitive skin and I have had no problems at all with these brushes. I use my brushes on a daily basis. I would DEFINATELY repurchase these again!
Kinsie  R.
Bakersfield, CA
My number one favorite powder brush. It's so affordable. The bristles are soft and luxurious. I have bought several of these to use for my blush and powder. I highly recommend elf brushes.
Hayley K.
Russellville, AR
This brush is very soft and light on your face. I bought this at Walmart and also at Target. I use this brush quite a bit. For the very very low price it works well compared to other brushes in that price range.
Brittany I.
Perry
I would use this for a full face powder to swipe over my face. The brush is fluffy so the product is spread easily. It’s also good for getting rid of excess product from the face. I purchased it from Walmart
Jennifer P.
Claremore, OK
This brush is ok for someone who can't afford much. They fall apart very easy and don't clean very well. I do like that I haven't had any problems with the hairs coming out
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
Elf's product's are amazing! Not only was this brush super affordable but it works like a charm! It works great with my powered foundations and other makeup products! It gives an all over yo' face look naturally and cleans easily! I've had this brush over a year and it's like new still! e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Total Face Brush is a perfect brush for all OVER coverage and lasts as long as you could imagine (my cat has grabbed it multiple times trying to eat the bristles and she's failed mwahahahah) and is super affordable! Love love lov this product it is definitely a must have for us who can't afford the expensive brushes and will leave you with an all over look that screams YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL any day you use it! Bravo #Elf
Danielle L.
It's so hard to find a good brush for powder foundation! I tried so many before this one! I love that this brush is cruelty free / vegan! The bristles are soft and have not shed. This brush was so afforable and you can find it at most stores, I usually purchase them from Wal-Mart or Target! Literally a great product for a fantastic price! The brush for me had to be broken in a bit, meaning when I first used it..It did not pick up a ton of powder because the bristles were so soft I believe, but after I used it a few times... it worked well! Easy to wipe down and clean! Overall very happy with this brush and own a few!
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
I love this brush so much. I use it to apply powder to set my foundation, then I also use it to apply bronzer to warm my face up a little. It doesn't shed one bit after many washings and I love love loveeeeeee this brush!!! I also have been known to use it for blush too, and to blend out all of my products (highlighter, blush, so on) and it looks so nice. Plus this brush is so soft and so affordable, go get one now everyone!!!!! Please!!!
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!