BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Jordan C.
Charlton Hgts, WV
This is a very decent brush for the price. Feels soft and doesn't break up your makeup
Natasha H.
Mooresville, NC
I love this brush! This brush has lasted far longer than the more expensive brands.
kennedy t.
I gave this a 4/5 because of the experience I had. It is NOT pricey and does have very good value. I use a lot when I have to wipe of powder from baking or eye shadow fall out. I am very satisfied. The reason I put a 4 is because a little bit of the brush hairs came out but not a lot at all. I would definitely recommend this.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
I love this brush so much. I use it to apply powder to set my foundation, then I also use it to apply bronzer to warm my face up a little. It doesn't shed one bit after many washings and I love love loveeeeeee this brush!!! I also have been known to use it for blush too, and to blend out all of my products (highlighter, blush, so on) and it looks so nice. Plus this brush is so soft and so affordable, go get one now everyone!!!!! Please!!!
Kailey T.
Bought this brush for $2 online, and it is easy my favorite makeup brush. I use it every day, and it is great for applying my powder, bronzer, and blush. Not to mention it is just as soft as many high end face brushes I’ve seen. Wonderful product.
Deana T.
Monaca
Great brushes and completely affordable. I have dry, very sensitive skin and I have had no problems at all with these brushes. I use my brushes on a daily basis. I would DEFINATELY repurchase these again!
Daisy V.
Rock Island
This brush is really soft I’ve had it for over a year now and it still works it’s easy to wash & apply make up with. I say it’s excellent for the price! I’m so satisfied and I’m thinking on getting elf’s brush set
Deprina G.
Bay Shore, NY
Big and bushy!!! The perfect cheek brush. It is called a total face brush. This came with a set of 12 brushes from Elf for 12.99 they have just the right texture and the best part is the words are written right on the brush. These can in white and it includes metal tips on the end of white handles! So far so good .
Ruth A.
33570
I Kinda love this brush but the problem is that it hurts a little bit on your face and I really like it because Is easy to use and it’s not bad but I’ll give this 4-10 because it hurts your face and i really don’t recommend
Angela H.
Plainview, TX
This Brush is very fluffy and soft. It’s perfect for powder because it doesn’t move my concealer or foundation. I use this for both pressed and lose powder. It’s very affordable, under $6. I would recommend to anyone who’s starting out with makeup or even someone who’s more advanced.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!