BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Danielle N.
Stone Mountain
This is by far one of the softest brushes I have ever used. I love it to apply my powder foundation and translucent powder. It's a relatively large brush and is perfect for its intended use. Overall I would definitely purchase this brush again. The quality is so amazing for the price.
Angela H.
Amarillo,TX
This Brush is very fluffy and soft. It’s perfect for powder because it doesn’t move my concealer or foundation. I use this for both pressed and lose powder. It’s very affordable, under $6. I would recommend to anyone who’s starting out with makeup or even someone who’s more advanced.
kennedy t.
Memphis, Tennessee
I gave this a 4/5 because of the experience I had. It is NOT pricey and does have very good value. I use a lot when I have to wipe of powder from baking or eye shadow fall out. I am very satisfied. The reason I put a 4 is because a little bit of the brush hairs came out but not a lot at all. I would definitely recommend this.
Gilendy c.
esta a sido la primera brocha q me e comprado en la vida y no soy esperta en el tema del maquillaje pero me gusta muco y veo mucho videos de maquillaje para poder aprendeer pero encuanto a la brosha en muy buena cumple con su funcion en de buena calidad suavesita me gusta
Katherine V.
Glendale, AZ
I'm a little bit confused by this product. The bristles are very long, so it's a little bit hard to swirl in powder (do you know what I mean?). I imagine it would make a mess if you tried to use it in some loose powder! But the bristles are very very soft, and you definitely cannot beat the price! I'm currently using this to set my under eyes with a pressed translucent powder.
Jasmine S.
I use this brush for my loose powder. I use it everyday. The price was adorable. The majority of my brushes are from Elf. I'm a huge fan! The only issue I have is that the handle tends to become a bit loose. Other than that, this is one of my fave brushes.
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
This brush is very scratchy and doesn’t hold product well. I bought it when I was starting makeup and before I had much makeup I still immediately bought a different brush. It’s the scratchiest brush I’ve ever tried.
Valeria C.
Weslaco, Tx
I bought this brush at my local Walmart and I highly reccommend it ! It is super affordable and it is perfect for an every day use. I use it every day and it has always come through for me. I will keep buying this !
Kailey T.
Bought this brush for $2 online, and it is easy my favorite makeup brush. I use it every day, and it is great for applying my powder, bronzer, and blush. Not to mention it is just as soft as many high end face brushes I’ve seen. Wonderful product.
Sarah
I use this brush every day to put my finishing powder on and it works perfectly. It’s not pricey at all and under $4 plus it’s soft. I would give this product more than 5 stars if I could. It’s a must have product for your daily makeup routine.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!