BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Grace C.
Caracas, Venezuela
I've been used this face brush for a long time, especially for my diary
makeup. I prefer another one like the brushes of Ecotools, for example,
because of the size and the quality. Anyway, it's a low-cost option and I
recommended if you don't want to spend so much money ;)
Rosalia F.
Doral, FL
This new version is so much softer, it is good for beginners or those who don't need much powder.. i have a mix skin type and this go very good with it. Very impressed with this $2 brush.
momo o.
Montreal, QC
GREAT! Very affordable for $1!!!!!!
Works great for all over the face powder like finishing powder or even powder foundation. You can't beat the price.
Heather R.
St John's, NL
I love this brush! The size is big and covers large areas well and its sooo soft send fluffy! I habe nothing bad to say about it.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
one of the worst brushes I've ever tried. Sheds like crazy and bristles are extremely course and stiff.
Michela M.
Toronto, ON
Works really well. Some bristles fall out on my face every now and then but other than that it's worth it.
Isme L.
I don't liked the experience, I just used 3 moths and it hurts my skin so I don't recommended it
Rhianna W.
I love this brush it's very soft and it makes me really enjoy putting my makeup on everyday
Dalhí D.
hermosillo
It is a very useful and easy to use product, it is soft and practical, but, it is not easy to find in my city.
Ariadna
I really like this brush, it's super soft and cheap! Only downside of it is I think it's a little TOO soft to where it's kinda hard to blend. I use it often though and it's rly good for its price and I would definitely buy it again.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!