BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Esta brocha realmente muuuy economica solo 2 dolares y es bueniiisima muy suave muy grande la ame!
Nalia R.
I love using this brush for my mineral powder it is very nice and I love the feel of the bristles!
Pam M.
Maryville
I love it! It’s so soft and gets the job done for a dollar!!😍😍😍 it is a bigger brush which I like.
Jasmine G.
Damascus
Favorite brush for applying powder all over my face for a nice finish and the brush is super soft
Elizabeth A.
West Monroe, LA
I use this brush daily!! I love all of these brushes. Very good quality for very little price :)
Brianne L.
Woodsfield, OH
I use this brush for all over powder on my face. It's super soft and a great brush for the price.
Lorena A.
love this brush for my setting face powder and it blends the product so beautifull in to the skin
Amy R.
Woodbury
I love elf cosmetic products! They are a great price for makeup that works well and lasts long!
Mandy M.
Pennsburg, PA
I use this daily for my powder makeup. Great price, easy to hold and I like the way it looks.
samantha p.
the brush is good for setting your makeup but definitely wouldn't try anything else with it!
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!