BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
Adorei o pincel porque é muito macio. Não machuca a pele e ótimo para passar pó. É uma coisa que não pode faltar na sua bolsinha de maquiagem.
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Super duper cheap and the bristles are sooo soft. I like it! 🤗 it is slightly tapered. Good for contour and bronzer
Rosalie B.
This and every other e.l.f brushes are so amazing! It is so cheap but have the quality of high-end products. I absolutely recommend all of it, because it change the makeup game big time. I am overly satisfied and so will you
lucy l.
super soft and super cheap! i love this brush because it applies my powders very nicely and i expected it to be rough for the price but elf had proved me wrong once again! this is now my go to brush and i use it everyday
Jessica R.
Brampton
This is a not great brush, it's not soft on the skin and falls apart when you wash it, its size and shape are perfect for powder, only if the quality matched up to it then I would have loved this brush.
NAKISHA J.
I use this total face brush to brush on my finishing powder. it is really soft and most of all really affordable! Used correctly it can give you a flawless finish.
mabel v.
Very good brush to apply blush its hair is very very soft, i have it for more than a year so it very resistant and durable i would totally recommend it and it very cheap, cheap is always good if its pretty.
Amy S.
Leduc, AB
This is one of the softest brushes I have ever used. Minimal shedding and grabs the makeup well. Application is very easy and doesn't shift the foundation that is underneath.
I would definitely recommend this product and whenever I need to replace this type of brush I will be purchasing it from E.L.F Cosmetics.
Megan M.
I remember buying this brush YEARS ago on a holiday to america and i felt so happy with myself as i was just starting to really get into make up. this is so soft and feels lovely when you use this. i like this for bronzer or even to set the face. i will always have a wee soft spot for this brush
Chiara B.
This brush is amazing and I finally got my hands on one this brush males it so easy to just put finishing powder or any powder high light or contour I bought this at Kmart it was $8 which is pretty good the brush that it is and I would buy it a million times
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!