BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Felicia B.
Kankakee
This product is widely available and very affordable. Easy to use be and light weight. It is easy to wash also.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
This works well and is the cheapest you will find! Love elf products and that I can always find them at target!
Jessica G.
I use this brush every morning when I apply my powder on my face. It's a nice soft brush & also very affordable
Emma B.
I use this brush to apply foundation. To me it does the job. Its good for everyday makeup. I use it everyday.
Erika F.
sacramento
It’s a good brush the only small issue I had was that it broke. It still works tho I glued it back together.
Alyssa L.
Out of all the brushes I own, I use this elf brush the most. It’s my go to blending brush and it washes well!
Jenn S.
This brush is very soft, yet durable and very affordable. You can't beat the quality for this price point.
Gabby O.
Hobart, IN
Works amazing. Super affordable and good quality. Does a great job and I use this in my every day routine
Darby D.
Spring Arbor
This brush is so good!!!It is one of the best brushes out there!Its not pricy at all!I love the brush!!
Judith M.
Arvin , CA
This brush is great to use at the end. It’s super soft and the hair from the brush does not come off
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!