BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

samantha p.
the brush is good for setting your makeup but definitely wouldn't try anything else with it!
Jalema R.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my face brushes! I love elf brushes as a whole. Not expensive, most last long even after cleaning, and can be used for multiple make up applications.
Amanda S.
Orange, VA
Cheap in price but not in quality. By far my favorite elf brush. Doesn't disappoint.It holds the powder until you're read to use it. Nice, full, soft & fluffy. Mine did not shed at all.
Liuba S.
I love this brush. Leaves such a great amount of coverage with any product. Very easy to clean and bristles are strong.
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
This brush is super inexpensive, as it is by elf. I think I paid $1.79 for it and I love it. The brush is so soft and applies product wonderfully. The brush isn't too large and I really like the way it applies.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Nice brush. Very soft. Great for putting on face powder. It's very soft. And it's only $2!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this brush at target for I think $2-$3 so it is extremely affordable. The brush hairs are very soft. Originally I tried this for bronzer but it left a big patch on my cheek that was nearly impossible to blend out. I'd recommend this as an all over face powder brush, though.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
I picked up this face brush today as a quick afterthought since my go to blush brush has disappeared on me. I usually love this brand however I am not much of a fan of this brush. The bristles are superflexible yet do not seem to pick up much product at all. I feel like it's pretty wasteful. The price was good however I only paid two dollars for it.
Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
Adorei o pincel porque é muito macio. Não machuca a pele e ótimo para passar pó. É uma coisa que não pode faltar na sua bolsinha de maquiagem.
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Super duper cheap and the bristles are sooo soft. I like it! 🤗 it is slightly tapered. Good for contour and bronzer
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!