BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
I love it. It’s cheap yet effective. You can buy multiples. Great with various makeup brands. Def worth having a few.
Karen Y.
Norfolk , VA
Awesome quality and it is great value for the price and I think it has helped me find my own way to applying makeup.
Kyli S.
Just your ordinary face brush. It nothing special but not necessarily a terrible brush. I have one bit never use it
Alma S.
Brandon
ME ENCANTA LA UTILIZO PARA PONER MI PÓLVO FACIAL, ES MUY PRÁCTICA, PERO MUY SUAVE ,FÁCIL DE DISTRIBUIR EL CONTENIDO
Meysha R.
My favorite powder brush is this one! Its big and covers a lot, it blends the product leaving the face beautiful.
Mariama S.
Brockton, MA
I own the elf cosmetics powder brush is really great... it feels good on the skin, and the powder goes on freely
Griselda M.
I love this brush and all of elf's brushes. They're so affordable and made out of very good quality. I love elf !
Lo amo este producto me llego super bien me cambio la vida cuando llego aplica super bien y es super mega suave.
Kiara B.
Yukon
I use this brush for everything. It is great with blending out blush. I do that every single day. It is great.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
I love this total face brush. It's super soft and blends product well. For the price point, you can't beat it.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!