BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Sally C.
Midlothian, VA
Love this brush! I picked it up at target for 12 dollars. It is so soft. Great Quality. Definitely want the rest of the set.
Elizabeth H.
Good brush! Not super high quality, but it gets the job done. It was a little wobbly as if the parts weren't connected well.
micaela s.
This is the best cheap brush I've found, for 6 bucks you can't find much better. I use power, bronzerz blush it's all amazing
Kels L.
I was actually really impressed with how great this brush is, it works great and I like how it looks and the price is great
BeautyByZully V.
Seaford, DE
  Super buena a la hora de apmicar producto ,proporciona igualdad a la hora de disteibuir. Economicas y de excelente calidad
Malika O.
Bryant, AR
This brush was good to me for about a week or so before it was a mess! Hairs were missing and everything ! WORSE BRUSH EVER
Jasmine V.
I like the brush and it mainly works great for power products but the hairs do fall off someone’s and gets ruined easily
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
My favorite make up brush & it’s lasted for years. I feel like it self cleans because I never have to clean it either!
Elizabeth K.
Bessemer city, NC
I love this brush for powder or blending everything together it is so soft and easy to use for touch ups and works well
Liuba S.
I love this brush. Leaves such a great amount of coverage with any product. Very easy to clean and bristles are strong.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!