BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Kiara B.
Yukon
I use this brush for everything. It is great with blending out blush. I do that every single day. It is great.
Erika F.
sacramento
It’s a good brush the only small issue I had was that it broke. It still works tho I glued it back together.
Emma B.
I use this brush to apply foundation. To me it does the job. Its good for everyday makeup. I use it everyday.
Alyssa L.
Out of all the brushes I own, I use this elf brush the most. It’s my go to blending brush and it washes well!
Jenn S.
This brush is very soft, yet durable and very affordable. You can't beat the quality for this price point.
Darby D.
Spring Arbor
This brush is so good!!!It is one of the best brushes out there!Its not pricy at all!I love the brush!!
Lorena A.
love this brush for my setting face powder and it blends the product so beautifull in to the skin
Brianne L.
Woodsfield, OH
I use this brush for all over powder on my face. It's super soft and a great brush for the price.
Jasmine G.
Damascus
Favorite brush for applying powder all over my face for a nice finish and the brush is super soft
Amy R.
Woodbury
I love elf cosmetic products! They are a great price for makeup that works well and lasts long!
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!