BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Ylluz V.
Seaford, DE
  Super buena a la hora de apmicar producto ,proporciona igualdad a la hora de disteibuir. Economicas y de excelente calidad
Elizabeth K.
Bessemer city, NC
I love this brush for powder or blending everything together it is so soft and easy to use for touch ups and works well
Holli J.
Birmingham, AL
My favorite make up brush & it’s lasted for years. I feel like it self cleans because I never have to clean it either!
Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
I love it. It’s cheap yet effective. You can buy multiples. Great with various makeup brands. Def worth having a few.
Kyli S.
Just your ordinary face brush. It nothing special but not necessarily a terrible brush. I have one bit never use it
Mariama S.
Brockton, MA
I own the elf cosmetics powder brush is really great... it feels good on the skin, and the powder goes on freely
Griselda M.
I love this brush and all of elf's brushes. They're so affordable and made out of very good quality. I love elf !
Lo amo este producto me llego super bien me cambio la vida cuando llego aplica super bien y es super mega suave.
Meysha R.
My favorite powder brush is this one! Its big and covers a lot, it blends the product leaving the face beautiful.
Jessica G.
I use this brush every morning when I apply my powder on my face. It's a nice soft brush & also very affordable
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!