BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Madison L.
Blair, NE
I do love this makeup brush. It gives me confidence when using powder! Definitely makes my make-up routine a lot easier! So soft too!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my go-to brush for applying face powder and bronzer. It is soft and picks up product very well. The price is awesome as well!
Kammyle H.
Sarasota, Fl
Amazing and so soft! The brush is so fluffy and the price is amazing. It works great for dusting off powder after baking your makeup.
Ashley H.
Soft and easy to hold, but once you wash it more than two times the bristles begin to loosen so be careful. Pretty good for its price
Trysten M.
I have two of these brushes. Haha One in my purse me the other for home. I just love how soft it is and the way it applies powder.
Emily K.
Conshohocken
A very soft and sturdy brush. Easy to use and clean. Applies my makeup nice and evenly. A good brush if you want a cheaper option.
Daisy M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this brush it's like 1 or 2$ it's so cheap but but good for setting the whole face or even sweeping the bake off your face.
Storm R.
I love these brushes for the price make your makeup go on very well and soft they don't loose bristles as most cheap brushes do!
Chelsea G.
Quality on a budget. What more to say!? Like many E.l.f. products the quality doesn't fall short just because it's affordable.
Ashley B.
Tampa, FL
Very soft and full coverage blends amazing and hairs don’t fall out at all ! Very affordable and easy to find in all drug store
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!