BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
I love this brush! Its soft, and fluffy and huge! I use it for everything, so it gets washed a lot, but it is still as soft as when i first got it.
Leo Lee S.
this is a favorite face brush for applying setting powder all over, or blending out blush or contour. its very cheap and great quality!! very soft
Seerra p.
This is a great blush brush. The bristles take to the pigment and product. The bristles are the perfect height to use. And it Blends out very well.
Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
Adorei o pincel porque é muito macio. Não machuca a pele e ótimo para passar pó. É uma coisa que não pode faltar na sua bolsinha de maquiagem.
Katelyn P.
Wetumpka, AL
One of my staple brushes! I use this to dust away loose powder or even to tone down blush if I went too crazy with it. Wonderful quality brush.
Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
Very good brush! It's a nice size, no shedding, great price. Bristles are just a little more stiff than I'd like but this brush performs well.
Christina J.
I really like this brush. It works well. And competes with some of the high end. It's not my go to but one I'll always keep in my collection.
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
I love this brush so much! I use it everyday. It packs on my powder just the way I like it. The bristles are so and it is so affordable!
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Its very soft and nice feeling on face. It works great for finishing powder. I use mine to help blend my make up giving it a softer look
Kyah E.
I have elf brushes that I've used for 2+ years with multiple washes, and they are still in great shape, little to no hairs fall out.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!