BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #75 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Madison L.
Blair, NE
I do love this makeup brush. It gives me confidence when using powder! Definitely makes my make-up routine a lot easier! So soft too!
Trysten M.
I have two of these brushes. Haha One in my purse me the other for home. I just love how soft it is and the way it applies powder.
Storm R.
I love these brushes for the price make your makeup go on very well and soft they don't loose bristles as most cheap brushes do!
micaela s.
This is the best cheap brush I've found, for 6 bucks you can't find much better. I use power, bronzerz blush it's all amazing
Sally C.
Richmond , VA
Love this brush! I picked it up at target for 12 dollars. It is so soft. Great Quality. Definitely want the rest of the set.
Ylluz V.
Seaford, DE
  Super buena a la hora de apmicar producto ,proporciona igualdad a la hora de disteibuir. Economicas y de excelente calidad
Malika O.
Bryant, AR
This brush was good to me for about a week or so before it was a mess! Hairs were missing and everything ! WORSE BRUSH EVER
Kels L.
I was actually really impressed with how great this brush is, it works great and I like how it looks and the price is great
Elizabeth K.
I love this brush for powder or blending everything together it is so soft and easy to use for touch ups and works well
Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
I love it. It’s cheap yet effective. You can buy multiples. Great with various makeup brands. Def worth having a few.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!